PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Ida...

Barry Eller
11-09-2009, 05:54 AM
Gulf Breeze is now under a Hurricane Warning. Forecast to be at least a Cat 1 at landfall.

:crossfing:

Barry Eller
11-09-2009, 07:21 AM
Stephanie Abrams just showed up reporting for the Weather Channel from Pensacola Beach. If Jim Cantore shows his gay ass here...I'll really be PISSED OFF!!!

Last Tango
11-09-2009, 11:20 AM
At a minimum, it is going to get pretty wet and windy for all of us in North Florida.

gcarter
11-09-2009, 03:31 PM
The wind almost blew my Expedition off of I-75 today.

Barry Eller
11-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Jim Cantore is now reporting from Pensacola Beach. OH JOY!

I'm all secured and its time for a Martini.

HOWARD O
11-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Good luck and be safe! Hope it's just a good blow, at the most!

FISHIN SUCKS
11-10-2009, 12:17 AM
Been thinkin' bout you and Denise today as I flew out to Vegas. Hope you 2 are alright. Hey, Don't let Ida deestroy our hotel in Orange Beach, Cause us Yankees is a comin' back down fer spring break again......git yer guns, yankees is a comin'!!!!! Hey, and get yer damn boat fixed would ya...I wanna go fer a ride.

be safe,

yer yankee friends

Barry Eller
11-10-2009, 06:58 AM
Been thinkin' bout you and Denise today as I flew out to Vegas. Hope you 2 are alright. Hey, Don't let Ida deestroy our hotel in Orange Beach, Cause us Yankees is a comin' back down fer spring break again......git yer guns, yankees is a comin'!!!!! Hey, and get yer damn boat fixed would ya...I wanna go fer a ride.
be safe,
yer yankee friends

I guess you and Barbi can't be called "Damn Yankees"...Y'all go back home!!!:hyper:
Ida went ashore on Dauphin Island, west side of Mobile Bay. We got quite a bit of rain, but not enough wind to do any damage. I don't think Gulf Shores is hurt, other than beach erosion from the high surf.

Are you coming back spring of 2010? Last year you said you may go to the Bahamas?

The 502 is assembled and is back in the boat. All that is left is rigging the electrics and reinstalling the King Cobra Outdrive. I should have it running by Thanksgiving. Now that I have gone back to work, I don't have enough free time to do everything I want to. Keeping up my house and yard and my Mothers house and yard...and Denise's "Honey-Do's", cuts in to my quality Donzi working and "Drinking" time!:hyper:

Cuda
11-10-2009, 09:32 AM
I just this morning drove across the state from St Pete to Deland. It's breezy, but no rain all the way across the state.