PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call

Jraysray
11-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Is it too early to ask for one so we may see who is still here or at least lurking? Even if undecided will you check in?

Jraysray here.

Be counted you matter.

Ghost
11-03-2009, 09:19 PM
here

zelatore
11-03-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm still here. Just hiding in the bushes these days.

realbold
11-03-2009, 09:26 PM
here lurking

Just Say N20
11-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Still Posting Away!

mrfixxall
11-03-2009, 09:36 PM
here!

dfunde01
11-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Present

maddad
11-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Here, and thinking of maybe turning into a real post whore.

gold-n-rod
11-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Present and accounted for!

HOWARD O
11-03-2009, 10:16 PM
On Board!!!
http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2006/08/10/0000423219/AutumnSalute.jpg

Jraysray
11-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Just what we (Maybe I) needed HOWARD O!

Marlin275
11-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Since 1964

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37767&d=1218161933

Jraysray
11-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Friggin Awesome!

Donzi Vol
11-03-2009, 10:55 PM
aqui

Cuda
11-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Si:)

cutwater
11-03-2009, 11:15 PM
Here for now, but I can't take much more of this stupid politics stuff and tit for tat arguments every time I hit New Posts.

Jraysray
11-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Here for now, but I can't take much more of this stupid politics stuff and tit for tat arguments every time I hit New Posts.

Honestly?
I hope to see that go with a lot of this stuff. (I mean the fighting between members) Maybe I am just reaching but can some one PLEASE tell me how to get my 18c to 70 MPH???

No I cant afford a huge budget either.

Rob M
11-03-2009, 11:51 PM
I'm here....because taking care of these...and maybe aquiring a few more is what this site is all about. So far it has been very helpful in that regard.

silverghost
11-03-2009, 11:53 PM
I just GOT here a few months ago~
So~
I am still here !

BUT~
Some have said I am not all there ! ?

gcarter
11-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Yep!

I'm starting to sound like a broken record! :doh:

dr
11-04-2009, 05:01 AM
I just logged on yesterday after a brief absence…so in my very best Fred Willard voice….”whatttt happened”…..

JimG
11-04-2009, 06:01 AM
Of course I'm here...this place is the best technical resource for one of my favorite toys...

CHACHI
11-04-2009, 06:10 AM
Here.

Ken

WifeHatesMyDonzi
11-04-2009, 06:15 AM
Here because I'm still loving the 26zx. After all, it is all about the boats!
Plus the 22 classic is still here 4 sale.

oledawg
11-04-2009, 06:31 AM
"I'm not a combative person. My long experience has taught me to resolve conflict by raising the issues before I or others burn their boats." (http://quotationsbook.com/quote/7930/) - Grant, Alistair (http://quotationsbook.com/author/2983/)

Here and will be here. I am a follower of the yogi george c. :drive:

LeadSledMerc
11-04-2009, 06:38 AM
It may not make some people here happy, but I'm planning on staying.
I'm sorry to see some of the guys leave...

Tidbart
11-04-2009, 06:45 AM
I am still here. Never been much of one for drama.:puke: Since I haven't been following nor been involved in any of what has transpired, I remain. Ignorance is bliss.:boggled::bonk:

Bob

RedDog
11-04-2009, 07:06 AM
here

noisynova
11-04-2009, 07:24 AM
Lurking. :smile:

Kirbyvv
11-04-2009, 07:44 AM
Here and somewhat ignorant too.

firstafence
11-04-2009, 08:03 AM
:wavey: I am still here and like others have said wont miss all the :toiletpap.

:cards:

dfunde01
11-04-2009, 08:16 AM

All you have to do is drop Harbor Master a note and he will make the politics forum invisible to you. It won't pop up under new posts and you won't even know that it is there.

Dave

Barry Eller
11-04-2009, 08:22 AM
I'm not going anywhere...except to Pensacola Beach for dinner and drinks tonight. 3 mile drive...no rest areas...tough life.:cistineb:

www.crabswegotem.com

Yes, I'll miss the missing...

jvcobra
11-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Here and staying although I'll be leaving Donzi ownership for awhile once the 22 sells. It's a shame to watch grown men act like children.

Tim Morris
11-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Howard was here when I first posted in '95,

Sharp dresser. Who woulda thought?

Donziweasel
11-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Lurking and on the fence......

I would like to say something. In the threads that have been devoted to this, I have read many things in regards to those who left. I have read that they are, and myself I assume, called children, drama, won't be missed, dick move, etc.... Alot is coming from members who have been here a year or less. Some for only a few months. You have no idea who these people were or what their contributions over the years have been. You probably didn't even know their real names before all this or have ever spoken with them in person. They had their reasons for leaving, and not all shared the same reasons.

I visited Lenny and I have never met a finer person. Went out of his way to treat me very well. He is the only person I know who splashed his own Donzi in his workshop. Many of you do not know that or the skill it took.

Jim has spent countless hours on the phone helping me on problems with my 16. This was unselfish and on his phone bill. He has never met me, I had only been a member for a few months, but did this for me anyway. He has done the same for many others. His engine knowledge is amazing.

Todd was sometimes controversail on here, much like myself. He also donated hours and hours of his time to throw the biggest Donzi event of the year AOTH. He asked nothing in return, but I am sure he apprecaited a pat on the back for his hard work.

Cliff is a wealth of knowledge and can trace many rare Donzi's history's for anyone. He is more than willing to help a member, just ask.

And Scott Baxter. A great guy and a great rescource, whether for parts, information, or friendship. Enough said.

Plus, others, some have stated they were leaving, and others have quietly gone. We are still positng on another site and our freindship remains. They are a great group of guys, and that does not change whether they are here or not.

For those of you who do not know these fine people and have resorted to calling them names, etc with them not here to defend themsleves....do they sound anything in reality to what you have said about them? Do you know them? Have you even ever spoken to them in person or on the phone?

You really don't know someone from a chat board. You get to know them through meeting them, calling them, and becoming their freinds, as I strived to do. Am I the sometimes arguementetive hothead portrayed on here in real life? Ask some of the members who have met me, the answer may surprise you. If this board is going to resort to bashing them after they have left, then perhaps this board needs a kick in the ass.

If you want to support Donzi.net, please go ahead. If you want to speculate on why they left, please do. If you want to lend your support to them and what they did for this community over the years, be my guest. Just please don't bash the fine people while you do it.

This is a great time for this board to come together as a cohesive group, or dwell on negativity. I hope it will choose what is best for Donzi.net.

John "Lurking" Pearson

Carl C
11-04-2009, 09:20 AM
Well said, John. I'm on the fence also. I'm not going to commit myself to bailing entirely but I will be scarce around here at least for a while out of respect for Scott B.

And for the record Scot V has also been helpful to me but Scott B seems to have been the one doing most of the work. He shipped me parts more than once without payment up front. etc. etc.

This is a sad situation because this was by far my favorite web site. :(

jimishooch
11-04-2009, 09:23 AM
lake travis up 17', 80* this afternoon, the minx gets wet.
oh yeah, i'm here.
jim

FOSTER
11-04-2009, 09:32 AM
Still here.

Sweet Cheekz
11-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Well said John
Just wanted to correct one thing I think you stated that is incorrect imho. I have seen a few comments about being babies, children ect but no where have I seen a single person say these guys won't be missed. I think everyone is bummed because of who these guys are and what they brought to the board. The knowledge and help they brought was one thing that made this site so great and I think everyone feels they will be missed and hopes they can get past the issues and come back. There are still a lot of knowledgeable friendly people on here that love Donzis but this group that left was a real asset that will be missed.
Parnell

Donziweasel
11-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Well said as well Parnell and Carl.

As for me, I have great freinds who left and I have great freinds who stayed.

I have enjoyed hanging out on the other site with those who left. Funny, not a cross word has been said and this whole subject has not really been brought up.

I have missed being here some as well.

I am going to take the Carl route for now, not much posting, lurking, and watching. I guess I will make my decision based on how this board moves foward from here.

I also want to see how many moved on who did not make it public, and there are alot I think.

fasttrucker
11-04-2009, 10:23 AM
Iam here and on other sites also.I think everyone would miss me If I left.:smile::propeller:

mrfixxall
11-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Honestly?
I hope to see that go with a lot of this stuff. (I mean the fighting between members) Maybe I am just reaching but can some one PLEASE tell me how to get my 18c to 70 MPH???

150 shot of nos :) fatten up the fuel side for safety!

tmh
11-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Present.
T.M. Hayes

JeffH
11-04-2009, 10:47 AM
Still here, log on every day...but don't post much.

I DO like seeing pictures of Donzi's in ACTION...here's one of my son on Lake Austin "WOT"!

Marlin275
11-04-2009, 11:17 AM
The knowledge and help they brought was one thing that made this site so great and
I think everyone feels they will be missed and hopes they can get past the issues and come back.

Parnell

This says it all . . .

Amen

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33296&d=1198095486

Craig S
11-04-2009, 11:21 AM
hola.

gcarter
11-04-2009, 11:43 AM
I agree w/others that there's no reason to post ANYTHING negative about anyone that has left.
My only complaint was the manner of the demand made by Lenny for a refund in this section.
As far as I'm concerned, there's only one reason to do so.
It was not constructive.
Other than that one incident, I see no reason to say anything else about the departees.
The question remains, can Donzi.net survive some members leaving?
Of course it can!
Will it be different?
Yes it will.
Does it matter if it's different?
Only to certain people.
As I posted previously, take a deep breath and wait six months.

Ed Donnelly
11-04-2009, 11:53 AM
I joined donzi.net in 2000
I joined donzi.org in 2006

I have made friends because of these 2 sites

I don't have to choose friends because I know where they are

Did .net lose.. Of course and yes it will likely survive, but with far less knowledge...

If Lenny wants his Money back it is between him and Scot
Did he have to post it??
Maybe he couldn't get ahold of him...Who knows..
No man will get more respect than I have for the Poodle
and I am damn proud to say he is my friend.......Ed

MR MAGOO
11-04-2009, 11:59 AM
I am still here. Never been much of one for drama.:puke: Since I haven't been following nor been involved in any of what has transpired, I remain. Ignorance is bliss.:boggled::bonk:

Bob

Right On!

DonziJosh
11-04-2009, 12:10 PM
I joined Donzi in March of 1997 and have been lurking this site on a regular basis since pretty much the beginning. When I recently became a paying member, I had no idea you guys were in the midst of a meltdown.

Regardless, I'm here!

The Hedgehog
11-04-2009, 12:27 PM
I am here.

It sounds like some unfortunate things have happened but I don't know all of the facts so I won't judge. I have heard about a good bit of it and it sounds like some bad decisions were made. Frankly I am glad I was out of town.

The donzi.net has been good to me in the past. I have met some fine people here. I hope to meet more.

I give money and parts. I usually do it in decent increments. I plan to do more.

It is about boating and fellowship.

hardcrab
11-04-2009, 01:53 PM
not that anyone would notice (or care) if I faded away but, .......... this is daily reading for me.

now, where's the bathroom ?

superhatz
11-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Since 2000....:)

VetteLT193
11-04-2009, 02:14 PM
When in doubt, think of why we are all here. The worst day boating is better than the best day working

Tidbart
11-04-2009, 02:21 PM
When in doubt, think of why we are all here. The worst day boating is better than the best day working

Is this "where's obama?" I swear that is him swimming with your kid. You really are well connected. :eek:

VetteLT193
11-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Is this "where's obama?" I swear that is him swimming with your kid. You really are well connected. :eek:

Nope... that's my Cuban brother-in-law who gets sea sick and doesn't smoke cigars.:puke: we stick him in the water as fast as possible.

His son is next to mine in the other picture. I'm sure you can figure out which one is mini-me.

firstafence
11-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Nope... that's my Cuban brother-in-law who gets sea sick and doesn't smoke cigars.:puke: we stick him in the water as fast as possible.

His son is next to mine in the other picture. I'm sure you can figure out which one is mini-me.

Good thing you get him in the water fast so he dont:puke: in the donzi. that would be a mess.

yeller
11-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Still around. Not so much just because I'm so damn busy these days.

Whatever happened or didn't happen did not involve me. I have not talked to either party involved, so it is not my place to take sides. Both parties have been good to me. One by providing this site and allowing me to interact with and meet some very good people. The other by providing me with plenty of entertainment via his knowledgable and often humorous posts. Also, as he has done with others, he shipped me parts, pre-invoice, even though we have never met.

I will stick around....and hopefully I'll be allowed at the 'other' site as well.

joseph m. hahnl
11-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Once again I'm in the dark here.I have a vague idea:idea: that there was some sort of falling out, what about, not sure. I always seem to miss the drama that happens:popcorn:. But rest assured people have fights and disagreements on a daily basis. Once things have cooled off:chillpill:, you forget why you where mad :mad:in the 1st place. "that's why so many people who get separated or break up get back together":pimptwo:.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone will be back, it just may take some time:hi5:.
Even if they don't, this site will always be a valuable tool:wrench:.

I value all my fellow Donzi brothers opinions and I can tell you from experience, I have had some run ins on this site:lame2:.
:eek:"you know who you are" :eek:
As heated as some of them got:kaioken: ,I still would not hesitate to back up any member.:uzi:

All of the people mentioned have helped me out in one way or another and I will certainly never forget what they have done for me personally and what they have contributed to this site. :worthy::lifeprese::salute:

They will be missed here at donzi.net :yes:

dr
11-04-2009, 03:50 PM

Great looking kid...

MOP
11-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Still here! We have lost some great guys, all we can hope for is that the winds of time blow them back our way!

jimishooch
11-04-2009, 05:25 PM

I DO like seeing pictures of Donzi's in ACTION...here's one of my son on Lake Austin "WOT"!

any time you're on lake travis give me a holler.
jim

HOWARD O
11-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Howard was here when I first posted in '95,
Sharp dresser. Who woulda thought?

I thought it was '97, was it all the way back to '95? I know you're an original too, Tim, not many of us around. Frank Civitano I believe was one....and Gene Drago. That was a neat little group back then! All the rest are newbies! :hyper:

Thanks for commenting on my wardrobe too!

HOWARD O
11-04-2009, 05:47 PM

That's a beautiful "airing it out" photo, Jeff!

BigGrizzly
11-04-2009, 06:51 PM
I am here too. I have using both sits for a long time and am not going to change. Besides SB would want me to do that just because he did. I am an engine not a caboose.

Donzi_Dude
11-04-2009, 07:14 PM
here!

Donzi Vol
11-04-2009, 07:14 PM

Haha...you said 'tit'. Sorry...had to. Stick around, cutwater! I realized the other day that unless I'm mistaken, you and I are the youngest ones here...and I feel pretty friggin' old! :cool:

Honestly?

Put it on the trailer and hit the interstate. That's about all I can suggest for you.

Otherwise, take it to BlownCrewCab and tell him to make it go real fast. And he'll do it.:yes:

wannabe
11-04-2009, 07:29 PM
I am the lurking King!!!!!!!! Back and forth between org. and net.

gcarter
11-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Put it on the trailer and hit the interstate. That's about all I can suggest for you.

That's where I've done my best.
The TR has exceeded 80 and the engine wouldn't even run!!!!:doh:

Bamboo Loui
11-04-2009, 08:08 PM
This says it all . . .

Amen

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33296&d=1198095486

I'm pretty new but agree

Bamboo Loui
11-04-2009, 08:15 PM
I'm pretty new but agree

I missed the rest of the quote-- hope they come back some day

Marlin275
11-04-2009, 09:23 PM
I missed the rest of the quote-- hope they come back some day

Here is the great quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Cheekz

The knowledge and help they brought was one thing that made this site so great and
I think everyone feels they will be missed and hopes they can get past the issues and come back.

Parnell

BlakeSullivan
11-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Ran the boat on clear lake yesterday and D@m it was cold

thehow33
11-04-2009, 09:40 PM
here

just bought my first Donzi (22c), Some people are more than willing to help me out or at least give me the information to accomplish what I need to get done. I can't wait for AOTH because I want to thank each of you... More importantly I WANT TO ENJOY MY DONZI!!!

Here's my logic....boot off the trouble makers or at the least we can just ignore them, don't retaliate or even acknowledge their existence...This is one of the most active, helpful, and knowledgeable forums that I am a member of. On alot of other forums I am worried to send money to someone for a part. I wouldn't think twice about sending money to 99% of the people on this forum. To me that says alot.

Lastly, if you say something on here and realize that maybe you shouldn't have said it....then man up and apologize.

DickB
11-04-2009, 10:35 PM
This coming year I will be able to attend AOTH for the first time and have been looking forward to meeting some of the people who have made this such a great resource.

FISHIN SUCKS
11-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Like it or not, I'm here. Guess I havent done my homework (reading), didn't know there were issues goin on. Why it gotta b like dis? Of the name I heard missing, I like him. I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover.........but get in my face, and I'll kick your a.....shutchomouf:smile:!

Last Tango
11-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Here since the beginning. Staying.

Tony
11-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Here since the beginning. Staying.

Me too. :cool:

:beer:

Team Jefe
11-05-2009, 03:26 PM
I ain't going nowhere...I finally got y'all used to me:nilly:

JP is right about one thing, those who have publically left are all first class human beings in my Not So humble opinion. I will miss there cyber company here.

.......But so is the Harbormaster. Scot has to deal with an incredibly diverse set of personnalities and does so WAY better than I would.

Carl, you should know, because when you first got on the site LOTS of people wanted you gone....Scot didn't let that happen...and he's not let that happen for many a member....even one I wanted gone (and I don't have to talk to him on teh phone or email...I can go 3 miles to his house and thump his head if i want)

Regardless, people have chosen to leave this site before.....Big, Contributing, Long time members....and yet here we are. Granted, less robust and missing their contributions, but we move forward....Its all we can do. Itoo am a lover like Tommy:wink:

SO, I rarely call anyone out...but I will now. STOP dwelling on this and move forward. enough roll call, enough guessing, enough everything......Move along people there is nothing to see here:smash:

Surfer
11-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Still here, the political crap turned me off for awhile, and now the infighting....

Way to much stress elsewhere in the world.

Cool boats and fun times (maybe the Donzi girls) ought to be the rule!

Donzi LG
11-05-2009, 03:57 PM
I don't post much, but I'm here everyday.

John

oledawg
11-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Right on brother! I am with you! :beer:

RickSE
11-05-2009, 04:35 PM
... not many of us around. Frank Civitano I believe was one....and Gene Drago. That was a neat little group back then! All the rest are newbies! :hyper:...

I came on in 1998, don't forget,

Gene S.
Emmo
GEOO
Forrest who's been pretty quiet

I really miss GeneD's posts, always entertaining. How did it end with him? Didn't someone steal his boat and bang it all up?

Sweet Cheekz
11-05-2009, 05:20 PM
This coming year I will be able to attend AOTH for the first time and have been looking forward to meeting some of the people who have made this such a great resource.

On a seperate note I can't wait to see your boat and that beautiful dash at AOTH
Parnell

Forrest
11-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Gene S.
Emmo
GEOO
I really miss GeneD's posts, always entertaining. How did it end with him? Didn't someone steal his boat and bang it all up?

Yea, I'm pretty quiet these days, except around Eufaula time, but I'm always here and will continue to be here, but that being said, I do plan on spreading some of my quietness over there as well.

Also, Rick, I actually do hear from ol' GeneD from time to time, but I don't remember the details on why he left. He told me why awhile backand now it slips my mind, but you know, it was something about something.

GeneD was quite a good poster who wrote well, and we still miss GeneD's presence, just like we'll miss the Poodle and others great folks who have left Donzi.net.

Time goes on and things change.

Tony
11-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Rick, I remember reading all those old posts, as I was shopping for my first Donzi around that time. In fact, Forrest and I spoke several times about his X-18 and I gave some thought to buying it, but I ran across a local '67 Ski Sporter instead.

Although I used to read the posts regularly, I apparently didn't get around to officially joining until March of 2000. In fact, I think I remember the registry getting new software or something and making everyone re-register...

RickSE
11-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Rick, I remember reading all those old posts, as I was shopping for my first Donzi around that time. In fact, Forrest and I spoke several times about his X-18 and I gave some thought to buying it, but I ran across a local '67 Ski Sporter instead.

Although I used to read the posts regularly, I apparently didn't get around to officially joining until March of 2000. In fact, I think I remember the registry getting new software or something and making everyone re-register...

There sure was a small handful back then, left out a few like RickR, and I only seem to remember the common posters or ones that stood out. Yes, 2000 must be when the old board went away.

Forrest,

I was wondering if I could draw you out. I remember GeneD got into racing then he just faded away. Seemed like he couldn't keep up with the 18 and just got too busy. I just remember all kinds of stories about the Vette, his neighbors and the triple hatch 18.

EricG
11-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Gene S.
Emmo
GEOO

I remember those days well...I don't visit every day any more...but I still check in often. I remember the day Gene's boat was stolen very vividly!

Ed Donnelly
11-05-2009, 08:56 PM
I remember when the registry was updated and we all had to reregister.
I think I was #9 or close to it. I was afraid to post too often.
Now look at me.. I was a young man in my 50's.. Now I am goimg to retire next year........Ed

gcarter
11-05-2009, 08:59 PM
I remember when the registry was updated and we all had to reregister.
I think I was #9 or close to it. I was afraid to post too often.
Now look at me.. I was a young man in my 50's.. Now I am goimg to retire next year........Ed

Ed, I bet in your mind you're already retired!!!!!!:smile:

Marlin275
11-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Way back then
this was the only place to see
all the Donzi models in photographs
in the actual registry
that is gone now . . .

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4310&d=1089130085

FISHIN SUCKS
11-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Okay, so I looked at this .org site and looks like I wouldn't be welcomed there (not that I'm welcomed anywhere:eek:) 'cause I don't own a Classic. While I love the Classics:yes:, Looks like my ZX would make too much wake there.

txtaz
11-06-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm here for a few minutes every few weeks to continue the search for the ever elusive 22.

joel3078
11-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Been lurking damn near every day and that's even befored I joined. You guys provides hours of entertainment and actually a few minutes here and there of priceless knowledge.

Seems like about once a year things get a little pissy. Then about once every 2-3 years things get real pissy. Last few blowups I've seen (via just lurking) were because the sale of something went wrong. Examples are boat, boat add, coozie, t-shirt, custom prop, membership, etc. Anyway, it's the pattern that I see but hey, I'm like that 13 year old daughter - I'm on the outside looking in.

txtaz
11-07-2009, 07:34 AM
Maybe I am just reaching but can some one PLEASE tell me how to get my 18c to 70 MPH???

350Mag MPI, Bravo 1 and stainless marine exhaust = 70.1MPH. Sorry it's not a budget solution.

I just found out what's been going on. AND it's a shame.

I want everyone to consider that this is a hobby. We are friends.

We are VERY lucky to have this hobby in these times when millions are struggling just to keep their jobs and their homes. It made my year when the President of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage told me personally that I was responsible for 50,000 people staying in their homes and saving the bank billions.

Let's put life into perspective and be nicer to each other.

Off my soapbox.

Last Real Texan
11-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Tex Checking in....
Benn really busy trying to put out fires from beeing gone for a week

mike o
11-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Is it too early to ask for one so we may see who is still here or at least lurking? Even if undecided will you check in?

Jraysray here.

Be counted you matter. I always liked your avatar pic.:yes: Who wouldnt want to be around these 2........ HAPPY,:propeller:....faces.........:wink:

Jraysray
11-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Hey,
Mike thats a very nice thing to say. The reason I started this thread was to help facilitate a much needed a kick start from the pits of fussing and fighting back to the passion we all share. DONZI

When things happen to the family the family gathers around each other and draws strength from each other.

That being said I wish to bury this and am locking down the thread.

I took an uncomfortable step by replacing the pic on the front page to the current ones displayed. I didnt even know which ones were being uploaded.

I hope to see some new ones or maybe some old favorites. I have seen mine already. Why are we happy? I think it's obvious. You can't help but smile when in a DONZI.