PDA

View Full Version : Poof

Ranman
10-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Is it a free for all at this point? Should we take nominations? Post a poll to vote on?

fogducker III
10-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Is it a free for all at this point? Should we take nominations? Post a poll to vote on?

Perhaps moderate ourselves as a group?

This whole thing reminds me of the book/movie Lord of the Flies....

My personal take on this is that Scott and Scott need to sort it out between themselves and the rest of us need to shut the **** up about it....:yes:

Ranman
10-30-2009, 03:53 PM
My personal take on this is that Scott and Scott need to sort it out between themselves and the rest of us need to shut the **** up about it....:yes:

Does that mean we should remove the "Whatever you want to talk about section"?

Cuda
10-30-2009, 04:05 PM
Does that mean we should remove the "Whatever you want to talk about section"?
It would seem so. It's should be renamed "Whatever you want us to talk about".

harbormaster
10-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Guys can you just let this crap die?

Please do not perpetuate this. Folks have to be careful. Sometimes they cause more damage than the person(s) they are complaining about.

Anyone is free to call me if they have any questions. 713-898-0605

OFFSHORE GINGER
10-30-2009, 06:15 PM
Guys can you just let this crap die?

Please do not perpetuate this. Folks have to be careful. Sometimes they cause more damage than the person(s) they are complaining about.

Anyone is free to call me if they have any questions. 713-898-0605Wow Im rather new to this site and seeing i do not know anybody here with the exception of 1 or 2 people ,i would like to give it a shot and seeing that i have been working in the industry for over thirty years . Why not ?

Ed Donnelly
10-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Its the Harbormasters site...Let him moderate...........Ed