PDA

View Full Version : Vent screens

Bobby D
10-28-2009, 10:36 PM
That look like the attached or material spec and where I can buy them.

Lenny
10-28-2009, 11:56 PM
Richard Weaver ( find him through Bertram Boy, ...Cliff... ) will probably still have some around or direct you to them. They are not a big deal, they are the same and they silicone in. The vents are no longer available as far as I know from him or the other.

Jamie at Lakeside Restorations might also have some. ( screens) ( link at the top of the page)

:)

mrfixxall
10-29-2009, 10:34 AM
That look like the attached or material spec and where I can buy them.

if your just looking for the screen call mike at gaffrig 224-569-2900,that screen looks like the same screen they use on their flame arrestors.He will sell you some.

Bobby D
10-29-2009, 06:07 PM
Lenny thanks I Have a phone number for Richard and will give him a call. The first picture I posed is the vent screens that are currently on my ski sporter, I need the screens for the 18.

Lenny
10-29-2009, 07:38 PM
Screens are the same ones. I love the script vents in the pic. I never had a period correct boat that could use 'em or had 'em.

( Except the 16 I passed on in Beverly Hills when I was apparently INSANE :banghead: )

vrod02
10-29-2009, 09:48 PM
When the 7meter gets gutted shortly I'll have 6 available.

mrfixxall
10-30-2009, 12:27 AM
Richard Weaver ( find him through Bertram Boy, ...Cliff... ) will probably still have some around or direct you to them. They are not a big deal, they are the same and they silicone in. The vents are no longer available as far as I know from him or the other.

Jamie at Lakeside Restorations might also have some. ( screens) ( link at the top of the page)

:)

BTW! mine are soldered in :)