PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: grab rail parts

Tom Smith
10-26-2009, 07:52 PM
I am looking for a set of four side grab rail ends for my 1967 2+3. The ones that came on the boat are low to the deck and all but useless when you need to grab that rail in rough water. I need the original ones that keep the tubing up off the deck. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Tom

Conquistador_del_mar
10-26-2009, 08:08 PM
I am looking for a set of four side grab rail ends for my 1967 2+3. The ones that came on the boat are low to the deck and all but useless when you need to grab that rail in rough water. I need the original ones that keep the tubing up off the deck. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Tom

Contact Jamie at the phone number in the advertisement for Lakeside Restorations on the site at the top - he has them. Bill

Donzi Vol
10-26-2009, 08:25 PM

Hey Tom, got your email. As far as I know Eddie didn't buy that package, so I'm not sure that those would still be around. Try ebay once more, and by all means call Jamie. Thanks for the guidance, Bill.

-David

LKSD
10-27-2009, 08:57 AM
Thanks guys & Yes I do sell reproductions. Ours are done in stainless steel so that they dont pit & peel like chrome can.. Feel free to call me when you are ready.. :) Jamie / Lakeside Restorations 570-639-2628

Tom Smith
10-27-2009, 09:04 AM
I will call you later this morning. Looking for replacement decals for the DONZI on the sides of the boat and the flags too. Tom

LKSD
10-27-2009, 09:10 AM
I will call you later this morning. Looking for replacement decals for the DONZI on the sides of the boat and the flags too. Tom

Sounds good. If I by chance miss your call leave you name & number I will call you back.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

Tom Smith
11-18-2009, 02:26 PM
I found what I needed and Howard O and I just finished through bolting them to the deck. Thanks to all for the suggestions. Tom