PDA

View Full Version : selling prop and closed cooling system

thehow33
10-15-2009, 07:52 AM
fuel pump by SX performance model # 18201 rated up to 1300HP(carb), 1000HP(EFI), 0 GPH at 12 volts and 45 PSI, AND 120 GPH at 12 volts and 10 PSI...I also have an Aeromotive fuel filter that goes with it but it is still in the boat if interested I will take it out. $320.00 for pump and filter. Both come with brackets

make an offer. also willing to trade.

DONZI
10-18-2009, 06:59 AM
You've got mail !

yeller
10-18-2009, 12:15 PM
What's up with that? I've been asking about your prop since you posted in your other thread that it' going to be too big for your use. I've shown interest and twice requested a price without a response and now you post it for sale here????

Not impressed.

Trueser
10-18-2009, 05:11 PM
What's up with that? I've been asking about your prop since you posted in your other thread that it' going to be too big for your use. I've shown interest and twice requested a price without a response and now you post it for sale here????

Not impressed.

This may be my fault. Getting ready for winter and starting a few projects.

He asked me what it was worth and I had no idea. Give Howie a few more days before you pass judgement.

Did you make him an offer?

thehow33
10-18-2009, 07:48 PM

Not impressed.

First off, I i've been busy with more important things than boats. I've been helping friends and visiting my family out of town. Then yesterday I had to go the hospital because one of my good friends had a baby in which there were complications and I am the babies godfather.

Second, according to my email history You sent me a PM on 10/13/09 which I did not get until 10/15/09, which was also the same day that I sent you an email with pictures and started this thread.

Lastly, as for the price I've been trying to find out how much its worth. I helped Trueser work on a boat and asked him that day if he had any idea what I should sell the prop for. He said he wasn't really sure and you haven't made an offer yet either.

Selling these Items are not my #1 priority and I want to be fair with prices, I just want to sell these items for enough money to buy the right prop for my boat.

epatti1062
10-18-2009, 08:26 PM
Please send price tim

I have a 4 blade 29p turbo fusion prop, absolutely no problems with it.
I also have a closed loop cooling system that will no longer be needed since I run in fresh water only.
make an offer. also willing to trade.

thehow33
10-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Please send price tim

pm sent

thehow33
10-19-2009, 09:11 PM
the closed loop cooling system is sold thanks ken

yeller
10-21-2009, 01:03 AM
Yes I know you sent pics and I responded telling you I was still interested and what did you want for it. I understand selling it may not be your top priority, but you did find time to post them for sale here, while I thought we working on a deal.

As far as not making an offer....in your emails, you never asked for an offer, but I did ask twice for a price. If you didn't know what it was worth, what good would my offer be anyways. You wouldn't know whether it was fair or not.

When I have something for sale and someone has contacted me that they are interested, I'll deal with that person first, before turning around and trying to sell it to someone else. I just feel that's the right thing to do. To you, obviously, it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the pics, but no longer interested.