PDA

View Full Version : it's that time of year again

mattyboy
10-14-2009, 10:04 AM
yes that right it is HOCKEY SEASON , and remember if you are out on a boat watch out for this guy he is always going down diving :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_yhEaj1fCo

hey Box I got the center ice pkg so remote shots will be in order

boxy
10-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Remote shots are always in order. Catch the Oilers/Hawks game tonight if you can, or any Hawks game they show. They are a fun team to watch.....

Ed Donnelly
10-14-2009, 09:21 PM
My Leafs are the team to watch. Yet another record year ahead..

They have last place locked already..........Go Leafs..............Ed

boxy
10-15-2009, 07:09 AM
My Leafs are the team to watch. Yet another record year ahead..
They have last place locked already..........Go Leafs..............Ed
I wasn't going to bring that up yet Ed, but you're right, winless in 6 is a hell of a start......

mattyboy
10-15-2009, 07:31 AM
I did get to see the pens canes game on NHL , did get to see some of the hawks game but not much.

I am a little pissed at cable vision I said I wanted to see flyers games the csr said no problem we have them all, now I find out that comcast in philly doesn't send their feed to center ice so I will have to watch the opponents feed if they have one :rolleyes: teams like the lightning and columbus when they play us at home don't have coverage. so I won't get to see them.

and I am really not happy with the league and the schedule makers we start off 3-1-1 and then have 5 days off play fla then another 5 days off

WTF

meanwhile siderella and the pens and the friggin rangers get a head start in the standings

see that hit on letang last night :yes:

maybe remote shots friday night I need to go get my football numbers then watch the flyer game the yankee game, then on sat the IRISH usc game then sunday the giants and the saints all followed up by the jets and bills game which I'll be at

gonna be a great sports weekend I love the fall

olredalert
10-15-2009, 08:07 AM
------Matty,,,Who was that Bruin that nailed Crosby in the puss??? :bighug::bighug::bighug: ......Mr.Bill

mattyboy
10-15-2009, 08:38 AM
------Matty,,,Who was that Bruin that nailed Crosby in the puss??? :bighug::bighug::bighug: ......Mr.Bill

Bill,
not sure maybe Mike O or a bruin fan can tell us