PDA

View Full Version : Aoth reservations

hot shot
10-14-2009, 09:56 AM
Just made my reservations for aoth... not a bad idea to get a room before they are gone :crossfing:

FISHIN SUCKS
10-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Holy chit, call guiness book of world records, we have a winner!!! Is there an early bird special goin on? See that you come, partner, no excuses:kingme:!

Ghost
10-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Three things: first, (please don't let me start a panicky rumor here--I am just under the impression I saw a post about this). I thought I saw a post about some issue (like bankruptcy or new management or something) at the marina where AOTH was last year. Does anyone know anything about whether this is true or I am imagining things? And if there is a concern, how this affects AOTH or doesn't. (I don't even know if AOTH is set to be at the same place.)

Second: I think the lampshade might go even better with the flaming shirt.

Third: PLEASE DON'T LET ME START A PANICKY RUMOR--I AM ONLY ASKING, NOT SAYING SO. Apologies if I am completely off base, which I may well be.

Mike

Trueser
10-14-2009, 11:47 AM
same weekend?

Trueser
10-14-2009, 03:54 PM
AOTH 2009 pictures available on DVD!!!!!!!!!!

Donation to the board of $ 30.00 confirmed with Scott.

Over 1600 pictures.

email me your address and confirmation email from Scott.

xedmoc
10-15-2009, 08:27 AM
out on me! haha just kidding, sounds interesting, love to see the images.

E

--:popcorn:

AOTH 2009 pictures available on DVD!!!!!!!!!!

Donation to the board of $ 30.00 confirmed with Scott.

Over 1600 pictures.

email me your address and confirmation email from Scott.

xedmoc
10-15-2009, 08:29 AM
AOTH dates?

E

gero1
10-15-2009, 08:51 PM
no ropes will be allowed on your boat while under way

farmer tx
10-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Who's this clown with a line draped over his windshield ??

FISHIN SUCKS
10-16-2009, 06:04 AM
Who's this clown with a line draped over his windshield ??
Why, why that is.....yes, that is, that is Robert Gerojfklsdkfjguidepaovich with a rope on his deck (aka a LINE). Go get'em, boy! Next time take your Line for pictures sake:nilly::eek::yes:.

BUIZILLA
10-16-2009, 06:36 AM
Who's this clown with a line draped over his windshield ?? cut him some slack...

that was after the peach, :pimp: and before the apple... :lookaroun:

Bamboo Loui
10-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Hi Guys- this will be the first gathering for my wife and I and our 22c.

1. No idea what to do - who to contact, where to stay, etc.etc.

2. I read the 09 gathering thread(s) and understand or think I do that there are different places to stay??-

3. anyway-- do not know if we will be coming from Michigan or Florida- but really want to get into some prop testing. Hoping to meet all that have been so helpful to me;.

4. any info would be appreciated-- we are such newbies, we do not know about having lines- what kind of safety gear to have, do we bring gas, etc.-- we --- up to now ave just lived on our lake, so anything-- any help would be appreciated.
thanks.:)

Jerry Eisele
10-17-2009, 06:05 AM
Welcome aboard Bamboo, we'll be posting details in the future, but we're working :nilly:on having the registration, shirts etc. on line and we haven't finished the details. We will start a registration thread as soon as we have everything complete.
Thanks and stay tiuned!

Carl C
10-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi Guys- this will be the first gathering for my wife and I and our 22c.

1. No idea what to do - who to contact, where to stay, etc.etc.

2. I read the 09 gathering thread(s) and understand or think I do that there are different places to stay??-

3. anyway-- do not know if we will be coming from Michigan or Florida- but really want to get into some prop testing. Hoping to meet all that have been so helpful to me;.

4. any info would be appreciated-- we are such newbies, we do not know about having lines- what kind of safety gear to have, do we bring gas, etc.-- we --- up to now ave just lived on our lake, so anything-- any help would be appreciated.
thanks.:)

Good move. These guys will get you hooked up. And if there is an issue with your boat you will find out.

gero1
10-18-2009, 08:07 AM
that guy with the LINES on his boat looks like a jackarse