PDA

View Full Version : Roller Girl..partial unveiling

The Hedgehog
10-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Ok, so I have a pretty good ways to go on project Roller Girl but here are a few updates.

Pic # 1 needs no comment

Pic #2 That is the bar where Donzi Vol likes to hang out. Hedge and Tex like the wet bar too

Pic #3 is the view looking from the master stateroom. On cold rainy afternoons I get neutrally buoyant and watch football from that spot. Up in the very front is the entrance to the front stateroom and front head.

Got to get my A Game ready for the arrival of Tex. He wears a mean game face.

The Hedgehog
10-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Oh yeah. Notice the stuffed Hedgehog on the floor and pimp hat hanging on the hat rack.

Weasel turned me on the the stuffed Hedgehogs. One of Roger's favs. I guess that is appropriate.

BUIZILLA
10-11-2009, 08:21 PM
neutrally buoyant sounds like a new boat name to me... :yes:

The Hedgehog
10-11-2009, 08:51 PM
sounds like a new boat name to me... :yes:

It is a scuba term. Where you don't sink or float. Also one of Hedge's party terms. Now that you mention it, it would be a great boat name!

Donzi Vol
10-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Roller Girl is looking great, man! And yes, I am a fan of the wet bar. Of course taking the party to Garth's is a pretty good call as well...sometimes. Haha.

Looks like I might have someone to come along with me next time I come down for a visit. Haven't screwed it up yet :wink:

Donzi Vol
10-11-2009, 09:15 PM
It is a scuba term. Where you don't sink or float. Also one of Hedge's party terms. Now that you mention it, it would be a great boat name!

So my roomate sent me a text message last night. He said that he just saw a scuba bumper sticker that read, "gone down lately?" I'll let you make of that what you will. I laughed...a lot.

The Hedgehog
10-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Roller Girl is looking great, man! And yes, I am a fan of the wet bar. Of course taking the party to Garth's is a pretty good call as well...sometimes. Haha.

Looks like I might have someone to come along with me next time I come down for a visit. Haven't screwed it up yet :wink:

Good man. A cruise down the gorge, some dinner and drinks and a walk back to the dock. Once she sees these disco lights it will be all over. By the time you get to the front stateroom....well there will probably be nothing left of you but a rumor and a smile. We need to work on a trip.

Oh yeah, Garth is planning to move back do D-Dock. That should be fun.

Tex, Garth, Rick and Greg with his new tiki bar. Good times.

Oh yeah, Tex has an actual disco bar for his. I am SO pissed that I did not think of that.

The Hedgehog
10-11-2009, 09:23 PM
So my roomate sent me a text message last night. He said that he just saw a scuba bumper sticker that read, "gone down lately?" I'll let you make of that what you will. I laughed...a lot.

Does that mean that I need to get a diver down flag? Oh I think so! It is SOO on the list.

Donzi Vol
10-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Good man. A cruise down the gorge, some dinner and drinks and a walk back to the dock. Once she sees these disco lights it will be all over. By the time you get to the front stateroom....well there will probably be nothing left of you but a rumor and a smile. We need to work on a trip.

You are quite the wing man, my friend. :yes: I'll give you a shout soon and we'll plan a weekend. I would say we would wear our orange and crimson and watch the Bama/UT game next weekend, but that might be a little short notice for everyone. :confused:

The Hedgehog
10-11-2009, 11:05 PM
You are quite the wing man, my friend. :yes: I'll give you a shout soon and we'll plan a weekend. I would say we would wear our orange and crimson and watch the Bama/UT game next weekend, but that might be a little short notice for everyone. :confused:

Give me a shout. I feel a cruise to chatt coming on. I am up for confusion

LKSD
10-12-2009, 07:00 AM
Lookin good :)

rtgogo
10-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Lookin Nice Bill....makes me wanna big boy boat..

The Hedgehog
10-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Lookin Nice Bill....makes me wanna big boy boat..

It is big fun.

But then so are large party houses at Lake Martin. At least that has been my experience.

McGary911
10-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Boat looks great. Makes me miss the Silverton. Looking forward to more pics and tales.