PDA

View Full Version : Made it to Stuart ...

Last Real Texan
10-11-2009, 04:38 AM
Came down for a shakedown cruise for the next two days.... Should be interesting... Going for a long boat ride on Sunday, going to do the right thing....

Tex

BUIZILLA
10-11-2009, 08:23 PM
update? :lookaroun:

The Hedgehog
10-11-2009, 08:54 PM

I talked to him a while ago. So far so good. Looks like he had a great day with Carter.

I am looking forward some cool trips. You need to come have some fun with us. I hear that you have been quite instrumental in helping Tex get across the goal line.

Last Real Texan
10-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Large time today.... Boat ran flawless with the exception of an a/c issue back at the dock.... I fixed it however and going out aggain tomarrow...
Tex

ITTLFLI
10-12-2009, 02:46 AM
Came down for a shakedown cruise for the next two days.... Should be interesting... Going for a long boat ride on Sunday, going to do the right thing....
Tex
I was just down there last Friday with a buddy checking out the new Norhaven 60. Sounds like I just missed ya!

Check out a restaurant called Frank & Steins. Cool place!

BUIZILLA
10-12-2009, 06:33 AM
ITTLFLI, talk to CDMA concerning Nordhavn's....

he just might know a thing or two... :wink:

The Hedgehog
10-12-2009, 07:50 AM
ITTLFLI, talk to CDMA concerning Nordhaven's....

he just might know a thing or two... :wink:

There is a 47 at the other end of my dock. It is a great looking boat. Anything wrong with them?

BUIZILLA
10-12-2009, 08:15 AM
nothing wrong with them at all... :cool:

The Hedgehog
10-12-2009, 08:21 AM
nothing wrong with them at all... :cool:

I get a tour of it the next time he is around. I am looking forward to it.

zelatore
10-12-2009, 06:34 PM
I get a tour of it the next time he is around. I am looking forward to it.

The tour needs to cover the engine room and pilot house. Then lift some hatches and look at serviceability and access. The rest is just fluff you don't need to worry about. :wink:

But those details alone are worth the price of admission! And although I don't know your boat that well, I'll bet after touring the 'working' parts of the Nordhavn you'll find something to complain about on your own boat.

I know I do!

The Hedgehog
10-12-2009, 07:07 PM
The tour needs to cover the engine room and pilot house. Then lift some hatches and look at serviceability and access. The rest is just fluff you don't need to worry about. :wink:
But those details alone are worth the price of admission! And although I don't know your boat that well, I'll bet after touring the 'working' parts of the Nordhavn you'll find something to complain about on your own boat.
I know I do!

I have been through almost every knook and cranny in the Marinette. I am pretty pleased with it overall. I am scared to spend too much time looking at the Nordhaven.:eek:

ITTLFLI
10-12-2009, 07:18 PM
I will look up CDMA...Thanks Buizilla

The 60 I looked at was VERY impressive!! I crawled in every knook and cranny of that thing. I was on it for 2.5 hours!:kingme:

The Hedgehog
10-12-2009, 07:25 PM
I will look up CDMA...Thanks Buizilla
The 60 I looked at was VERY impressive!! I crawled in every knook and cranny of that thing. I was on it for 2.5 hours!:kingme:

I have heard great things about them but will get my first look see in a week or so.

Your friend must have a serious game face. That is cool equipment. The guy at the end of the dock will probably have to kick me off that thing when I get to take a look.