PDA

View Full Version : UT showed up!

Donzi Vol
10-11-2009, 01:17 AM
Well considering my screen name on here, I just had to put up a little post in celebration of Tennessee's SEC victory over Georgia! I had to be in Virginia showing product at a meeting, so I didn't get to go. I was about sick listening to the second half on the way home rather than being in the stadium :frown:

UT 45 - GA 19...

And all is well in Knoxville tonight :)

Cuda
10-11-2009, 06:06 AM
From what I saw, it was a better game than the score indicated. They are my two most hated teams.

Go Gators! :)

WifeHatesMyDonzi
10-11-2009, 07:44 AM
Everybodys got a stiffen for Kiffin.
I was planning on going by boat, but had to work. Aren't many weekends with good weather remaining to make it by water.

Cuda
10-11-2009, 08:02 AM
The Vol Navy is well known, even here in the land of the Gator! :)

Cuda
10-11-2009, 08:04 AM
As much as I dislike the Dawgs and the Vols, I'd rather see my sister in a ho house, than my brother at FSU!

Donzi Vol
10-11-2009, 04:20 PM
Everybodys got a stiffen for Kiffin.
I was planning on going by boat, but had to work. Aren't many weekends with good weather remaining to make it by water.

This is true. If the South Carolina game is warm and nice enough I'm down to ride-along. Mine is up for the season. Nevermind why...

As much as I dislike the Dawgs and the Vols, I'd rather see my sister in a ho house, than my brother at FSU!

Haha. I heard that one time from a Bama fan about Auburn. About laughed my head off! Only difference is he went ahead and made it about his daughter. He seemed pretty passionate. One of these days I'm going to get down to the swamp for a game. I hear it's something "special" to be a Vol fan in there.

Cuda
10-11-2009, 05:50 PM
This is true. If the South Carolina game is warm and nice enough I'm down to ride-along. Mine is up for the season. Nevermind why...

Haha. I heard that one time from a Bama fan about Auburn. About laughed my head off! Only difference is he went ahead and made it about his daughter. He seemed pretty passionate. One of these days I'm going to get down to the swamp for a game. I hear it's something "special" to be a Vol fan in there.
My older sister has been to every FSU football game, home and away for about 15 years. She said the Swamp was the loudest of them all, including the Big House at Michigan.

She wasn't happy on her flight back from Boston last week. :)

The Hedgehog
10-11-2009, 10:57 PM

I keep a low profile since I live deep in enemy territory. I do admit I had a dang good time partying on the vol dock this weekend.