PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga Poker Run

The Hedgehog
10-06-2009, 07:21 PM
There is a poker run on Oct 24th on Nickajack Lake. We will run from Hale's Bar to Chattanooga and back along with a party that night. Come one and come all. Got plenty of places to stay. I need help as I will be the only Donzi so far.

FISHIN SUCKS
10-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Wish I could be there brutha, but our daughter becomes a teenager on the 25th. Make us all proud and put Donzi in the winners circle!

The Hedgehog
10-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Wish I could be there brutha, but our daughter becomes a teenager on the 25th. Make us all proud and put Donzi in the winners circle!

I will dust off a few Fountains. There are a couple that I will not dust off. There are some that are curious after I have done a few 90 mph passes at the marina earlier this summer. My boat does not exactly sound stock when running down the gorge at 90+. I can promise one thing, I will represent Donzi well at the party!:rock::drinkbeer::salute:

FISHIN SUCKS
10-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Bow to da king:worthy::worthy::kingme:

Last Real Texan
10-07-2009, 09:14 PM
I will be there....only thing is you will have to get my ride ready for me...I will be coming in from High Point Via California...you understand....but I will be there for sure!!! then on monday heading down to Stuart getting ready on the pacemaker for you and your wifes flight in to kick off your Birthday celebration in the keys aboard Esperanza....Going to have to party like a Rockstar...after all I will have been living the Rockstar life for over a week once your Birthday celebration begins...Hmmm large times ahead...
I am coming to the poker run for sure....representing in the Blue Boat:kingme::kingme::kingme:

Tex

The Hedgehog
10-08-2009, 12:39 AM
I will be there....only thing is you will have to get my ride ready for me...I will be coming in from High Point Via California...you understand....but I will be there for sure!!! then on monday heading down to Stuart getting ready on the pacemaker for you and your wifes flight in to kick off your Birthday celebration in the keys aboard Esperanza....Going to have to party like a Rockstar...after all I will have been living the Rockstar life for over a week once your Birthday celebration begins...Hmmm large times ahead...
I am coming to the poker run for sure....representing in the Blue Boat:kingme::kingme::kingme:

Tex

Esperanza!

RedDog
10-08-2009, 08:40 AM
There is a poker run on Oct 24th on Nickajack Lake. We will run from Hale's Bar to Chattanooga and back along with a party that night. Come one and come all. Got plenty of places to stay. I need help as I will be the only Donzi so far.

I have it on my calendar - will have to see. Have a lot of crap I am having to deal with now.

The Hedgehog
10-08-2009, 04:56 PM
I have it on my calendar - will have to see. Have a lot of crap I am having to deal with now.

We would love to have you down. Let me know if you are coming. I have a slip at the marina and get discounted cabins. I would say stay on the boat but it looks like I have a full house. Once Tex's ship comes up we will have room for all.

Donzi Racer
10-08-2009, 07:19 PM
How bout it kiddo, you going to be able to do this run? I can bring something with a DONZI on it's side up there & meet you. We will be in North Alabama for a while so this sounds somewhere in the middle. Tom

The Hedgehog
10-08-2009, 07:49 PM
+ 1 for Mr Vol. I know that I owe you a visit. This should be pretty fun.

Donzi Vol
10-11-2009, 01:08 AM
How bout it kiddo, you going to be able to do this run? I can bring something with a DONZI on it's side up there & meet you. We will be in North Alabama for a while so this sounds somewhere in the middle. Tom

+ 1 for Mr Vol. I know that I owe you a visit. This should be pretty fun.

Sorry guys, haven't been on here in a while. That sounds good to me! I'll put it on the calendar. I've probably put mine up for the season, so I doubt the little black 18 will be in tow. Uncle Tom, I'm down for helping you out with a Donzi for sure...just don't make it a stretch with everything going on down in AL. Thanks guys!

ITTLFLI
10-12-2009, 02:42 AM

I was thinking about it but we are heading to Harlan county Kentucky for some four wheeling. Have fun and be safe!

rtgogo
10-12-2009, 04:08 PM
I was tryin to figure a way to be there, but looks like I'll be stuck in my play pool at Martin that weekend. Ya'll enjoy!

The Hedgehog
10-12-2009, 05:47 PM
I was tryin to figure a way to be there, but looks like I'll be stuck in my play pool at Martin that weekend. Ya'll enjoy!

Come on up Robert. The gorge in the fall is amazing. Great short road trip

rtgogo
10-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Agreed, It's really there this time of the year. I was up there hiking a week or so ago and saw a black bear walking down the road! Wish I could make it, but havn't had the 22 out since August and may be my last fling before I start pulling apart the dash for powder coating :shades:...Have fun!