PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Sweet 16 4.3L for sale

fiddler1
10-05-2009, 01:24 PM
1998 Donzi Sweet 16 with 4.3L Mercruiser for sale. Hull, seating, engine all in excellent condition. Additions include Lenco trim tabs and a depth finder. I am the third owner; to my knowledge (and from appearance) the boat has never been run in salt water or spent any time stored in the water. This boat is located in Northeastern PA on a small lake, has spent most of its summer on a boat lift, and has been babied. Asking price: $13,500. As to why I am selling this boat…wife demanding a “proper ski boat” (i.e. Nautique), and do not want the expense, hassle of yet another boat. This is my second Donzi I will now be selling, probably should have learned the first time (happy wife, happy life). Questions/serious inquiries: can be reached directly at jonathan@fiddlelake.com. Thanks.

dwiggl
10-05-2009, 03:29 PM
sell the wife......

fiddler1
10-05-2009, 03:34 PM
Still a possibility... Of course, that would be far more expensive.

chappy
10-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Is this the 16 from the Elk Mountain area?

If so, I heard it's very nice.:cool:

Good luck with the sale.

fiddler1
10-07-2009, 06:57 AM
Yes, 4 miles from Elk - had no idea word travels through the Donzi community that well.

Thanks for the support! Hoping I can find her a good new home.

fiddler1
10-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Thanks to everyone who has inquired. I have tried to give everyone all of the information I can, hopefully it has been helpful. Long story short, no deals yet and she is still available. In a few near cases, the timing and location simply did not work out.

As I mentioned, in the first post, I was in the market for ski boat. Well, ski boat is purchased and I plan to go pick it up sometime in the next few weeks from somewhere near Detroit. So if anyone is interested, I will transport from PA to the Detroit area or places along the way. If transportation was a concern and this changes things for you, please let me know (jonathan@fiddlelake.com).

If I still have no takers, she goes into storage in the next week or so and I will repost in the Spring. Still hoping to find her a new home though before then...