PDA

View Full Version : Great motorcylce flic!

MOP
10-01-2009, 08:25 PM
1950 Italian police motorcycle film, pretty amazing!

CHACHI
10-02-2009, 05:52 AM
What's amazing is that they got all these motorcycles whose brand name MUST end in a vowel, to run and KEEP running long enought to actually perform.

Ken

zelatore
10-02-2009, 10:24 AM
I didn't look at the bikes closely, but assume they were Guzzi's.

And to think, those kids in the marching bands think they're cool.....:wink:

MOP
10-02-2009, 02:18 PM
What's amazing is that they got all these motorcycles whose brand name MUST end in a vowel, to run and KEEP running long enought to actually perform.

Ken

Priceless from my Italian Buddy!

oledawg
10-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Gotta be Guzzi's, which are actually pretty neat bikes, just a little toasty to the legs with those cylinders sticking out each side! The driveshaft is a good thing. :newzealand:

joseph m. hahnl
10-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Gotta be Guzzi's, which are actually pretty neat bikes, just a little toasty to the legs with those cylinders sticking out each side! The driveshaft is a good thing. :newzealand:

Ahh!!! the Femur breakers:pretzel::doh:

Actually those old Guzzi's are very unstable at high speed without fork dampers:alky:

Ken
Did you mean Suzuki,Kawasaki.Honda,or Yamaha?:kingme:

http://www.motorcycle.com/images/content/Review/29best0814.jpg The XR1200 will rearrange your perception of Harley-Davidson performance. Here Pete imagines himself taking the checkered flag at the Springfield Mile.

Craig S
10-05-2009, 11:26 AM

Guzzis rule! I got a couple.