PDA

View Full Version : NC Donzi's

oledawg
10-01-2009, 07:11 PM
As a newbie I would like to know if there are organized Donzi "clubs", etc. in NC? Or at least is there a list of folks in NC that have Donzi's and their locations? :cool!:

Bubba Dog
10-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Greetings Oledawg,
Bubba Dog here, I'm north of Raleigh and do not know of any clubs in the state, there should be one at least. There are only a handful of us, from what I can tell, Air22, Widowmaker, KerrLake, Howard O, and several more spred from one end of the state to the other. I for one would be interested in getting something organized, we are geographically in a void of activity. Feel free to contact me, Bubba ('02 Classic 18, Scorpion):cool!:

oledawg
10-02-2009, 07:48 AM
Well, Bubba Dog, let's just do it then. Need to find out how many of us there are and where, looks like you have a start on it. I am a total newbie to Donzi, having bought my '88 22C just over a month ago from a guy on Kerr Lake. Not pristine by any means, but a good runner, the rest will just take some TLC. I am on Lake Tillery near Albemarle and there actually may be another Donzi somewhere on the lake I have heard ( no pun intended ), just don't know who. Maybe some of the other clubs can give some pointers on how to proceed. I will willing to do some work, just don't want to become absorbed by the thing! :cool: