PDA

View Full Version : Fun Run-Pic,s....Donzi Performance Rules!

fasttrucker
09-29-2009, 11:11 AM
Went on a Speedwake Fun-Run.They raised $7000 for M.S.:wink:The bay was rough and my 22zx was the smallest boat on the run.They had 13 boats on the run.It was air-time and a lot of fun!:shades:I was alone and did not hold back.Iam still sore from the pounding:)This super-nice(supercharged) pantara(not doctor dans) lost power but was near the lunch stop.His alt. went bad and the batterys lost its charge.

zelatore
09-29-2009, 12:15 PM
You know, those Pantera's are growing on me...

I'd have to tame the paint down a bit, but the basic shape is pretty nice.

Ghost
09-29-2009, 12:25 PM
You know, those Pantera's are growing on me...

I'd have to tame the paint down a bit, but the basic shape is pretty nice.

Agreed. I would not be surprised if there were some natural advantages to designs that curve the deck down significantly to a hull/deck joint well below the deck level, but the old style usually makes my eye *much* happier. I think that's also part of why simple, block color schemes do so well on the classics, where the graphics accentuate the form instead of competing.

</hijack>

Congrats on the fundraising--sounds like a very generous amount for a fleet that size.

Mike

fasttrucker
09-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Agreed. I would not be surprised if there were some natural advantages to designs that curve the deck down significantly to a hull/deck joint well below the deck level, but the old style usually makes my eye *much* happier. I think that's also part of why simple, block color schemes do so well on the classics, where the graphics accentuate the form instead of competing.

</hijack>

Congrats on the fundraising--sounds like a very generous amount for a fleet that size.

Mike
That Pantara is really sharp.I also liked the apache,outerlimits,sunsations

blackhawk
09-30-2009, 08:05 PM
fasttrucker I think it's great you were out there with the smallest boat and alone so you could run hard!!! :yes:

And yes, Panteras are bad-azz!

zelatore
09-30-2009, 08:13 PM
... but the old style usually makes my eye *much* happier...

Yup. :yes:

blackhawk
09-30-2009, 08:35 PM
The paint on that Pantera is awesome in person..Hell of a story behind the boat, next time you see him buy him a beer and maybe he'll tell ya :) :D

That looks like Patriot Games with the whipple charged 525?