PDA

View Full Version : Has Lenny has been holding out on us!

MOP
09-29-2009, 06:11 AM
Seems like on of the finer car collectors is up in Lenny's neck of the woods!

http://www.59ford.com/carfriends/themountaintop.html

Just Say N20
09-29-2009, 06:31 AM
Holy Cow! :eek:

I can't imagine the work that went into getting one car to look like that, much less a fleet of them.

oledawg
09-29-2009, 07:37 AM
Totally awesome and unbelievable that any one family could have so many goodies, and have spent their whole married life together working on putting it together! Gorgeous, and the best is that they are all "drivers" with miles put on them every year. Now let me see, which of these do I want to drive today? Wow! :nilly:

Lenny
09-29-2009, 09:28 AM
Yep, :D , those cars were done about 4 houses from me. In fact, the fella that had the tiger was involved in them. A buddy of mine that I took to AOTH VIII has about the same amount of cars like this. ( different flavours tho ) Including a similar 1958 (9 ?) 348 Tri-power convertible 4 speed Impala. ( oh, and a Shelby, a Superbird, etc etc. )

We went to this fellas "car show" back in June/July only to find out that most of the cars at his house were his. :rolleyes:

The sad part was there was NO beer at the event. Just coffee and pop :banghead: We took a six pack, killed that and left. We went there in his Shelby.

Donzi_Dude
09-30-2009, 10:16 AM
Wow!

:clap: