PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Alpha Gen II

Sam
09-23-2009, 07:32 PM
I have Alpha Gen II that has been sitting for to long, time to make some room. It's the complete upper and lower with a drive shower. It's very clean as it has never been left in the water for more than a day or two. It was gone over including a leak down test before I pulled it. I can send pics if interested.............$800.00 plus shipping.

Thx,

Sam

Sam
11-01-2009, 06:55 PM
I have Alpha Gen II that has been sitting for to long, time to make some room. It's the complete upper and lower with a drive shower. It's very clean as it has never been left in the water for more than a day or two. It was gone over including a leak down test before I pulled it. I can send pics if interested.............$800.00 plus shipping.

Thx,

Sam

Bump :kingme:

I also have a 3hp Johnson that came with a new / used dingy I recently bought. This motor has very few hours on it and is very clean.......$600.00 plus shipping OBO.

Rootsy
11-02-2009, 06:52 AM
Bump :kingme:
I also have a 3hp Johnson that came with a new / used dingy I recently bought. This motor has very few hours on it and is very clean.......$600.00 plus shipping OBO.

I was thinking of you yesterday. We are browsing some local antique shops and I saw a little mercury O/B for $50.... If you want details give me a hollar.

Sam
11-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Thanks James but my wife would kill me if I brought home another toy :smash:. I've been busy with my stock outboard racing and need to show some restraint. She's not buying the midlife crisis anymore as mid life is a faint memory now :eek!:. Anyway it's good to hear from you, Doug and I haven't forgotten our buddy. By the way here's the trailer I bought from you. I have more guys ask me if they can they buy it..................."no way" I tell them. Take care !

Sam,