Sweet Cheekz
09-20-2009, 06:25 PM
Anyone know of any twin bbc 27 magnums around? Any pics? Thanks
Parnell

mk32j
09-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Parnell

There is a beautiful example of a 27 starfire on E-bay !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-Magnum-Starfire-27-Offshore-Hawk-TNT-Restored_W0QQitemZ200386225164QQcmdZViewItemQQptZP ower_Motorboats?hash=item2ea7f3240c&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!

OFFSHORE GINGER
10-22-2009, 07:23 PM
Parnell Parnell whats up and how are you i know of a 28 Starfire that was for sale in the motor city and had twin 330's let me make a few phone calls and find out if it is still is for sale . Par i saw your Donzi this summer awsome looking ride and im going to start finishing up a 32 Skater a few weeks from now that i have been working on this past summer & it has a new deck , gas tanks custom hatch and the list goes on and is only a mile down the road from Bens place next to Canvas Kings in fact you just might know the owner of the boat and the building . Par, just curious there is a 27 sport at Keiths/ Bakers place that has been for sale a long time and the owner is the guy who has all the NAS CARS stored there . Hey i know you will know who i am because im the guy who is an x skater employee who did a whole lot of glass work on jelly belly gone again / carlos n charlies x-tream ,along with all the glass work on cat can do.................. OFFSHORE GINGER - GG and if you feel free Pm your number ............... Artie

Sweet Cheekz
10-23-2009, 08:08 AM
Hi Artie
Alls well, of course I remember you. How are you doing? I am looking to see how people crammed bbc into 27 Magnums I bought one this fall to redo next year and want it going real fast. I have seen the 27 in GH which is cool but powered under where I want to be. I am going to make a little wave basher.
I saw the pics of the 32 deck you are doing, well done. As you may remember I am partial to 32"s :kingme:

Thanks for the comments on my donzi Still a little work left to do, the finishing touches but I am now redoing a 21 so thats got me busy!

Have a good winter and keep us updated.
Parnell

OFFSHORE GINGER
10-24-2009, 09:24 AM
There is a beautiful example of a 27 starfire on E-bay !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1978-Magnum-Starfire-27-Offshore-Hawk-TNT-Restored_W0QQitemZ200386225164QQcmdZViewItemQQptZP ower_Motorboats?hash=item2ea7f3240c&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!! the boat is very nice but the price is way out of line .

OFFSHORE GINGER
10-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Par i have owned two 27 sports and they both have had SB's and sometimes can be very diffcult to work on the motors the starfire is a 28 not a 27 and i looked at one a few years back when i was working at Skater and it had twin 330's in her and seemsd to have a lot more room then the 27 . I have to say that my last 27 sport is the boat i had the most fun in and kick myself in the a$$ for ever selling her .