PDA

View Full Version : Caribou Lou and Fogducker... and Titan and anyone

Lenny
09-19-2009, 07:34 PM
What little run do you have planned for next weekend?

Why don't we give our brother'n from Washington USA a great time back in his old "home" waters ?

What can we plan, who do we have?

How many and where.

Let's play it up :yes:

all ears, Lenny 250-474-4005
highlnd@telus.net

Sunny all week and weekend :) http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cabc0313

fogducker III
09-20-2009, 10:14 AM
I am back from my fishing trip on thursday, leaving today for Loon Lake with two of my older brothers, this is gonna hurt....:boggled::yes::wink:

I suggest we gear up for meeting on Friday or Saturday? Weather report is good. I have no problem either meeting somewhere in the Gulf Islands or the San Juans, makes no difference to me.

Does anybody know what the rules are for going in and out of US waters? Don't plan on touching land, just running the waters? For that matter, does anybody know what the rules are for running in and out of Canadian waters??? I will just bring my passport just in case, but do you actually have to "check-in" if you are not hitting land??

I will call you when I get back on Thursday Lenny, and then we can touch base with CaribouLou...

CaribouLou
09-20-2009, 01:21 PM
I'll be there....Might need someone to pick me up, as I'm not 100% sure on my boat coming.

yeller
09-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Not afraid of salt are ya? :wink:

fogducker III
09-25-2009, 10:51 AM
So I got back LATE last night, damn does my head hurt:bonk:

So who is coming? Where are we meeting? Where are we going?

I will be in the water Sat. so if anybody is actually out there boating give me a shout. Jeremy (250) 880-1067 :frown: