PDA

View Full Version : New Johnson Outboard decal!

fasttrucker
09-18-2009, 02:10 PM
I ordered a New set of decals $75.00 This is for my 16-outboard with its a 200hp.If you want a set,Call paul,his cell is 716-812-9028.I ordered the decals with 150 hp as per coast guard reg.:nilly:They are
:shades: cool huh? madpoodle said this Attached Thumbnail has a virus so dont enlarge/open it.Sorry I did not know. I took the site link down to his web site and will call him to let this guy, paul know about the virus.

BlownCrewCab
09-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Site's link and the picture posted toss a virus at my computer...

Wear Rubber gloves and Goggles....

(sorry, Had too, Wheres the drinking emoticon)

fasttrucker
09-19-2009, 10:31 AM
Site's link and the picture posted toss a virus at my computer...
I did a quick scan with my McAfee Security and it did not show anything.How do you know this site had a virus in it.I called paul and he put his site together himself with low cost software.He said he was going to dump and reload.

BUIZILLA
09-19-2009, 10:59 AM
came back clean to me..

The Hedgehog
09-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Can they do one for that Evinrude 20 that I bought from you?

I painted a bunch of it and it looks even better.

Or I could leave that Johnson 30 cover on and leave them guessing.

fasttrucker
09-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Can they do one for that Evinrude 20 that I bought from you?
I painted a bunch of it and it looks even better.
Or I could leave that Johnson 30 cover on and leave them guessing.
He can do anything with decals.Hes big on the www.screamandfly.com web site.Just give him the spec,s and he can do it.His web site if you trust to go? is www.e-manmotorsports.com
I really liked the rebel flag design but I went with the us flag, as I worry about the local reaction from our out of control local DNR/Coast Guard.They had 4-boats out last weekend,I even saw a park ranger boat.We have a lot of folks that get killed out in our bay every year and they are out in force.One guy on the speedwake site was stopped 4 times on the c+d canal in one day.

The Hedgehog
09-20-2009, 11:24 AM
He must be redoing or checking the site, the pics are gone.. I'm still on the Mac, it didn't bother it when I just went there.
I have seen his work on S&F, he does great stuff. For the Whaler I'd suggest the 9.9 deckels myself :) :)

The 9.9's! Oh hell yeah. I am all over that. Folks will be blown away at how I can plane off an 11 Whaler with two guys and a dog with a 9.9. Beautiful idea.

catch 22
09-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Macafee kept blocking, then deleting something from his site. I am on a Mac now, can't check from here, and I forget what the message said...
I LOVE MY MAC:yes::yes::bighug:

fasttrucker
10-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Looking good!