PDA

View Full Version : don't end!

rbarna
09-16-2009, 08:33 PM
I hope the season doesn't end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z5hMvjjsMc

Donzi Vol
09-16-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm so envious of the way you get to work every day. Looks like you're having a lot of fun...don't let it end too soon!

CaribouLou
09-16-2009, 08:39 PM
thats awesome.

rbarna
09-16-2009, 08:42 PM
What is the lowest water temp I should be running in? ;)

CaribouLou
09-16-2009, 08:50 PM
Well, I don't think Donzi's hulls have a ice rating, so probably warmer then 32* :wink:

Donzi Racer
09-16-2009, 08:55 PM
What is the lowest water temp I should be running in? ;)

Just kidding, but if it ain't frozen? I think it is getting about time to send that beauty south and let me let you borrow the 30 foot Black Widow for the winter up there. That way you can stay warm and have a backup engine just in case. We need a Black & White LE down here. It looks wonderful, I see you are not exercising the captains choice that were installed. Get a running buddy boat and get some shots of it running along. What speed are you getting now? Envious but real happy for you! Tommy

Just Say N20
09-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Awesome!

I heard that you can eliminate the wind noise (and get more engine sound) if you put a piece of tape over the mic on the camera. . . .

I'm just saying, we don't have any proof in the form of "taped mic" video on the site yet.

kcatucci
09-17-2009, 02:35 PM
I cant see your profile for some reason but that looks alot like a minx and alot like the hudson river near apline.....
Surprised I have not seen you out there.

Donzi Racer
09-17-2009, 10:01 PM
I cant see your profile for some reason but that looks alot like a minx and alot like the hudson river near apline.....
Surprised I have not seen you out there.

1987 Minx LE. Said he was going to use it as a Comuter boat to the big apple most days. I thought crazy at first, but then said what a great way to break up the dreary drive everyday. Remembering the ride in all day until afternoon looking forward to the ride home. Has to increase the ole Quality of Life issues we all face. Tom

Planetwarmer
09-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Is that an iphone? That takes great video!

rbarna
09-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Yes, it's an iPhone 3GS. Takes great video! you can even upload to youtube while on the water!

kcatucci - reason you probably haven't seen me is that I'm usually truckin' north from NYC->Piermont at 7am and south at 6pm on weekdays.

Not much traffic at those times.