PDA

View Full Version : Porsche 968 Cab.....

boxy
09-16-2009, 07:44 PM
1992 968 Cab.. What's it worth???

1992 968 Cab - 6 Speed - Arctic Silver with Black Interior - 104,000 Kilometers
Certified and E-Tested. Vin#

Car is in excellent condition inside and out and has several of the popular options like
sports heated seats and CD player.

Updates performed in 2007

- New Convertible top
- New Brake Pads

- Upgraded front control arm bushings

Updates performed in 2005

- Timing belt service
- Close ratio 6 Speed Transmission (Power Haus Light Gears)
- Light weight aluminum flywheel (fidanza)
- Upgraded clutch

Updates performed in 2004

- Koni adjustable shocks
- Autopower Roll Bar installed (bolted in, can be removed)
- All Brake Calipers serviced, and new pads and rotors installed

Thanks

fogducker III
09-16-2009, 07:52 PM
http://www.edmunds.com/porsche/968/1992/index.html

That is just a base to start with, I see that you have done lots of recent work and it sounds in good shape :wink:

boxy
09-16-2009, 08:03 PM
Not mine, my brother in law maintains this car along with a few track cars for this customer, my Broker may be interested in buying it.
Thanks for the link.

Last Tango
09-17-2009, 07:39 PM
You would be better off to visit www.rennlist.com where a vast portion of the Porsche community lives and talks every day. There is a section for 968's and those folks would be the best source for an idea what a car like that would retail for. They know all the hard questions to ask so be prepared to help them give you a number.
They also insist on lots of pictures. Has very little to do with evaluating the car. They just like lots of pictures of Porsches. LOL! "Pix or ban!" will likely come up early in the conversation, and it is just a friendly request. If you can they will love it.

When you get to the Rennlist website, click to enter, click on Forums, then Main Web Forum, then 924/944/968, and then look down the list to the 968 specific forum. Here is an ad posted on Craigslist that is a straight takeoff from the Rennlist site:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/1372641662.html