PDA

View Full Version : Vessel Survey

Last Real Texan
09-11-2009, 09:50 PM
All clear..
couple of minor issues to be expected with a boat of this age...just got a brief run down of the survey and all is good...now just have to tie up a few loose ends and then the Booze crooze planning can commence...
This is harder than buying a house! Its not done yet, still waiting for one more report...:crossfing::crossfing::crossfing:
First thing is to get it over to Owl creek Marina in Ft.myers for Bottom paint and a few things, then to the Keys or for 4-5 days at the end of October then run her back up...The Hedgehog and his Lovely wife will be my dekhands....I'm sure the keys will welcome the Tex and Hedgehog show and we will leave our mark for sure...:drunk::drunk::drunk:
Tex

Last Real Texan
09-12-2009, 06:26 AM
Unfortunately working a tough schedule that week...

Tex

Last Real Texan
09-12-2009, 08:37 AM
Can't change it.... There in lies the problem... As well as the fact I don't have a day off until October the 22 nd from today forward

KerrLake
09-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Tex, if Hedgehog is already the aspiring big deal, what will this make you??? It sounds like an awesome boat!

Last Real Texan
09-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Tex, if Hedgehog is already the aspiring big deal, what will this make you??? It sounds like an awesome boat!
Another soldier in trenches fighting in the battle of doing the right thing for the economy.... Oh And Commodore of the T Bag Navy...
Tex

McGary911
09-12-2009, 11:26 AM
LRT, I've seen a couple of references to your new boat, but haven't seen what you're looking at? What's the boat?

Last Real Texan
09-12-2009, 11:32 AM
LRT, I've seen a couple of references to your new boat, but haven't seen what you're looking at? What's the boat?
48 foot Pacemaker sPortfish, twin Detroits...

Pics are in the tex and hedgehog show thread...

BUIZILLA
09-12-2009, 11:35 AM
sortfish... is this the same as a sort-of-a-fish?

Last Real Texan
09-12-2009, 11:44 AM
is this the same as a sort-of-a-fish?
Sort of a fish.... Nice and fixed it...
I'll call you on Monday

Tex

The Hedgehog
09-12-2009, 06:38 PM

BMOC. Hell. I would be proud to dock my little Whaler next to this.

You can put a volley ball net in the salon!

Last Real Texan
09-13-2009, 07:01 AM
BMOC. Hell. I would be proud to dock my little Whaler next to this.
You can put a volley ball net in the salon!
BMOC..... I'm a little slow, what is this?
It's looking like Halloween weekend is going to be the inaugural cruise for beast... We may have to take the whaler with us for a propper tender and break it in propper, it can hold all the extra boooze !

Tex

gcarter
09-13-2009, 09:10 AM
48 foot Pacemaker sPortfish, twin Detroits....

Congratulations!
That's one of my favorite FBSF's of all time.
I think it's the epitomy of what FBSF's should look like.
I hope you enjoy her.

McGary911
09-13-2009, 10:56 AM
48 foot Pacemaker sPortfish, twin Detroits...

Pics are in the tex and hedgehog show thread...

Very cool boat. You're right, it has great lines. I did a 34' Silverton Convertable for a few years. It was always a good time. A truly different kind of boating. Good luck with it. Look forward to more pics.

Cuda
09-13-2009, 04:09 PM
BMOC= Big Man On Campus. :)

Last Real Texan
09-13-2009, 06:53 PM
i'm just merely a student

The Hedgehog
09-13-2009, 10:25 PM

Yep!