PDA

View Full Version : The job - urine test

mrfixxall
09-09-2009, 05:09 PM
just a thought, chinein! Do you guys and gals agree? I do:)

Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem). What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my Question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ass - doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'..

BlownCrewCab
09-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Oh H*ll Yes I Do Agree, AND, I Think some states are working on it...Makes perfect sense to me....

The Hedgehog
09-09-2009, 05:40 PM
It is a good thing I have a job! puff, cough cough!:nilly: JK

I second that. Especially since they have to pay for their weed. That in effect makes the tax payers pay for their weed since they don't have enough dough to buy weed and food. I am not down with that.

I would also like to extend that to only certain types of food. I am not down with folks buying junk food on my dollar.

silverghost
09-09-2009, 05:56 PM
How about the people here in Philly who use government Food Stamps at the store; while driving to the store in a brand new Cadillac or Lincoln ? !

mrfixxall
09-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Cadillac or Lincoln ? ! wow the i guess the ones in chicago are really doing good driving their beemers and audis:(

DON N.
09-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Sorry to say it would be a waste of more money because the users would find away around it.

Cuda
09-09-2009, 06:48 PM
You can't legislate integrity.

Cuda
09-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Since I work for myself, I figure if I hit the cup, I passed. :)

wannabe
09-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Having had to take yearly and random whizz quizzes as a Union Electrician, it is getting harder to pass with the so called masking agents.

wannabe
09-09-2009, 07:36 PM
P.S. I would love to see those people on public assistance have to take one also.

KerrLake
09-09-2009, 07:51 PM
My wife worked in a County Health dept just out of college. You wouldn't believe some of the things she used to see. Or actually, you probably would.

BlownCrewCab
09-09-2009, 08:42 PM
My wife worked in a County Health dept just out of college. You wouldn't believe some of the things she used to see. Or actually, you probably would.

Ha, A guy I work with, his wife works for a health insurance co checking on people that have been through the emergency room and what the problem was, well she had to ask a Man why/how he had the head of a golf club stuck up his azz (without laughing)..

MOP
09-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Point taken! I had to go to the SS office for my mom she has been declared legaly blind and is entitled to more money per month. On our las trip a gal got out of a newish Beemer dressed to the nines, she rushed by us my first though was she must be a boss. Bull Dinky she was two places ahead of us in the line, just yesterday I was waiting fore Bonnie to come out of the grocery store. A gal came with food stamps in hand and drove off in a brand new Chrysler! They have the system down pat after all they have had FIVE generations to get if fine tuned. Recently there was some talk of reparations, yeah right blame us for what happened nearly 200 years ago. Also if you study the slave trade most were captured by their own and sold by Arabs to the English who again sold them to our long dead fore fathers some krap!! They have had decades of reparations out of our pockets and continue too! Get the lazy bugger to work and we would not have an immigration problem adding millions of people getting stuff for FREE!! All they do is play the RACE card and out lily white hands go out with more, it high time things started to change. I like all reading this post have worked hard for what they have, we would all have quite a bit more if it were not for the blood sucking garbage! True there are many that do need, we need super screening to get rid of the system beaters!!!!!!!!!!!!

WifeHatesMyDonzi
09-10-2009, 05:36 AM
Since I work for myself, I figure if I hit the cup, I passed. :)

If I can even hit the toilet past 9:00p.m. I have passed.