PDA

View Full Version : Labbing my credit card?

The Hedgehog
09-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Would it help to get my credit card labbed? My main concern is that it might break. Is that a big problem?

zelatore
09-08-2009, 04:29 PM
I had mine labbed to platinum finish. I picked up about 10K in limit, but the costs were substantial. I keep it on hand, but I've switched to a non-labbed card now for my day to day running around and only break out the labbed one when I need maximum performance.

The Hedgehog
09-08-2009, 04:48 PM
I had mine labbed to platinum finish. I picked up about 10K in limit, but the costs were substantial. I keep it on hand, but I've switched to a non-labbed card now for my day to day running around and only break out the labbed one when I need maximum performance.

Hmm. Mine has a satin finish. I hear that those are faster.

Maybe I should lab my Lab. He has a pretty fast cruise speed already but a mph on top might be good.

MOP
09-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Mine is wrinkled and wavy from being over heated:eek:

Last Real Texan
09-08-2009, 05:59 PM
My Black Amex card has been labbed since it was issued...so is it stock still? By the way I have not seen any increased performance from it being a labbed card...I STILL HAVE TO PAY IT AT THE END OF THE MONTH...:shocking:

Tex

boxy
09-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Mine is wrinkled and wavy .......... :eek:
Way too much information ....... :nilly::nilly:

Air 22
09-08-2009, 08:07 PM
YOU GUYS NEED ONE OF THESE....:kingme:

The Hedgehog
09-08-2009, 09:01 PM
YOU GUYS NEED ONE OF THESE....:kingme:

Yikes.....more comparable to a Herring:shocking:

Much more painful than pulling up the the marina and taking down a few hundred gallons!!

Can't quite measure up to that one.

Air 22
09-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Yikes.....more comparable to a Herring:shocking:
Much more painful than pulling up the the marina and taking down a few hundred gallons!!
Can't quite measure up to that one.

That's Herring(s) and several at that...:kingme:
but hey what's a few Herrings between friends right?...:pimp:

The Hedgehog
09-09-2009, 12:49 AM
That's Herring(s) and several at that...:kingme:
but hey what's a few Herrings between friends right?...:pimp:

Several? I would expect that it should be a quite a few of them.:pimp:

Much more than Hedge plunks down monthly on the labbed Am Ex but then Hedge is not gauging fuel consumption in lbs/hr. That would make for a Hedge that has to pay a note on his toys. I am liking a debt free Hedge for now.

Now later.....hmmm....well it is fun to dream of moving around burning the good smelling stuff like Hedge Sr and his buddies. Maybe a classic Burger and a something that uses mach as a measure of speed to get around? That would be cool. Fun, but I would want to do it like a guy I met on at the FBO one day. A guy that flew in himself burning mere avgas and let his hunting dogs out on the ramp. A pleasant guy that walked up and when greeted said "High, I am Sam Walton. Nice to meet you." No kidding:shocking:

Air 22
09-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Hedge..its 5-12K an hour depending on aircraft type...

So you can just walk off the jet...be handed the key's to your boat...run it...drop the hammer:drive:...park it...hop back on the jet till the next event:pimp:....That driving yourself, towing a boat is soooooo yesterday's news...lol:nilly: :kingme:

The Road Tripper might be a new client....he need not tow his own STOCK'R Flowerpot HP500EFI anymore...as other's mentioned previously...500's are soooo yesterday's news so what better way to stop wasting time....:party:
We have a seat for ya Hedge...:cool:

The Hedgehog
09-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Hedge..its 5-12K an hour depending on aircraft type...
So you can just walk off the jet...be handed the key's to your boat...run it...drop the hammer:drive:...park it...hop back on the jet till the next event:pimp:....That driving yourself, towing a boat is soooooo yesterday's news...lol:nilly: :kingme:
The Road Tripper might be a new client....he need not tow his own STOCK'R Flowerpot HP500EFI anymore...as other's mentioned previously...500's are soooo yesterday's news so what better way to stop wasting time....:party:
We have a seat for ya Hedge...:cool:

Driving to events is so yesterday! LOL. I like that .