PDA

View Full Version : Miami 38 fl state 34...final

Air 22
09-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Wow...wadda game:yes:...Canes win one hell of good game...6 lead changes in the 4th quarter alone:eek:
A Fantasic football game...I know of one fan that was @ the game who is smiling ear to ear and after speaking to him...may never come down from this "High" of a win...:kingme:

Cuda
09-08-2009, 06:37 AM
Probably the best college football game I've ever watched, and I'm no fan of either teams. Bobby Bowden said it was the greatest game he's ever been involved in, and BB has been involved in many great games. As much as I dilike the Noles, you gotta tip your hat to both teams. Bobby said it was the greatest game he ever lost.

BUIZILLA
09-08-2009, 07:12 AM
the BEST 4th quarter of any football game I've ever seen in my lifetime..

:yes:

chappy
09-08-2009, 07:35 AM
Great game.

I'd call it a tie with the '87 victory for the 'Canes, 26-25, as the best I've ever seen between the two schools.:shades:

VetteLT193
09-08-2009, 07:35 AM
Even though we lost it was a great game. I was a bit grumpy this morning from staying up late though :boggled:

BlownCrewCab
09-08-2009, 07:59 AM
I fell to sleep during the 3rd qtr, Guess I really missed something...

Ghost
09-08-2009, 08:25 AM
How did I not see any more argument about whether there was a tick left at the end?

Air 22
09-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Poodle...is that u in pic #1?....niiiiiiice.....:kingme:

Just in case ...another review of the last play...the pass was DROPPED...see pic #3...:wink:

BlownCrewCab
09-10-2009, 08:24 PM
The Gators have scheduled whimpy teams for the first game (season opener) since mr meyer got there, they feel they play better after whoopin up on lesser teams, instead of "Trying" to beat someone, the'd rather count on all their talent to shread a good christian church team who's actually out to have a good time, but to Fla-"a win is a win" even if the other team can't afford real cleats.....

Cuda
09-10-2009, 09:10 PM
The Gators have scheduled whimpy teams for the first game (season opener) since mr meyer got there, they feel they play better after whoopin up on lesser teams, instead of "Trying" to beat someone, the'd rather count on all their talent to shread a good christian church team who's actually out to have a good time, but to Fla-"a win is a win" even if the other team can't afford real cleats.....
Who was the National Champs last year? I didn't see Tennesee in the title game. Spurrier once said you can't spell Citrus (Bowl) without UT.

Scoreboard.

BlownCrewCab
09-11-2009, 08:20 AM
Sorry, I'm a MIAMI Fan, Born and Raised there. I route for TN in public just so I don't spend the Holidays Dead. Did you Read about the Cup Cakes???? Can you name any GOOD Team they Schedueled for an opener? NO! Cup Cakes, it even made the players sick:yes: