PDA

View Full Version : 502 fresh roller setup!

MOP
09-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Just got a call from my buddy who just got done breaking in his new hot 502+ .030, jumped in it today came flying down the river and it died!!!! Long and short of it the new engine burn a bunch more fuel and he ran out of gas, fuel gauge has been bad for a long time but he knew how far he could run RLOL!!! Well he got towed in by a JET SKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now he want me to fix his fuel sender LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlownCrewCab
09-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Ha Ha, I know the Feeling, I put a 327ci corvette motor in a chevy S-10 p/u truck. One of the first trips out I had a Girl with a Very, Very Short Skirt and 3" Heels with me and I ran out of gas on a Highway miles from no where, it was 25* degrees out. Needless to say that thing was cold when I finally got back:mad:

HOWARD O
09-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Ha Ha, I know the Feeling, I put a 327ci corvette motor in a chevy S-10 p/u truck. One of the first trips out I had a Girl with a Very, Very Short Skirt and 3" Heels with me and I ran out of gas on a Highway miles from no where, it was 25* degrees out. Needless to say that thing was cold when I finally got back:mad:

I don't know, that situation sounds like a dream come true to me! :wink:

It wasn't long after I bought my 22 that I had run out of gas. Fuel gauge works, but I didn't realize that if it read 1/2 tank, I had best look for the closest gas dock! Didn't have a short skirt with heels with me either....story of my life! :boggled: