PDA

View Full Version : 18 classic

Ernie
08-31-2009, 09:01 PM
I recently purchased a 1994 classic 18. I have been speaking (thread) with some of you about proping and have solved that with your help. I noticed on the foredeck some old decal shadowing that said Limited Edition and then some numbers I can't make out. Does this mean anything? What would be limited? I don't see anything out of the ordinary on the boat. Maybe it's something you can't see. Any ideas? Ernie

mrfixxall
08-31-2009, 09:12 PM
I recently purchased a 1994 classic 18. I have been speaking (thread) with some of you about proping and have solved that with your help. I noticed on the foredeck some old decal shadowing that said Limited Edition and then some numbers I can't make out. Does this mean anything? What would be limited? I don't see anything out of the ordinary on the boat. Maybe it's something you can't see. Any ideas? Ernie

What colors please:)

Ernie
09-01-2009, 12:22 AM
The hull is white with a dark blue stripe down the middle. The hull sides have a blue and white checkering. As far as the limited edition decals, I don't know their color as they are long gone. I can just make out the shadowing from old decals.