PDA

View Full Version : Help with a Ragazza

gonzojessie
08-30-2009, 11:56 PM
mine has an icechest/fishholder??? in the floor between the seats, it has a plug in the bottom like the older boats had, push the plug in flip the handle down, anyway I have some standing water under there, I can see it when the plug is out, is there any way to get under there short of cutting a hole in the bottom of this thing, I have pulled the cabin steps and floor up to try and get to it, but there is a blukhead in the way and I really don't want to cut into that, I can vaccume the water out with my shop vac, but it still gets some water under the compartment, I have ran a water hose all the way up the drain pipe in the bilge to make sure there are not any blocks in the pvc drain pipe that runs the lenght of the boat, just curious if any one has taken the time to get under the deck of a ragazza, I know that they are a cheaper boat made by donzi, but I like mine

gonzojessie
08-31-2009, 09:59 PM
I ran a snake(for kitchen sinks) up it, I think that there was a "T" in the drain pipe that went to the bottom of the box and has broken or just came loose under the dang thing,,,I work in the oil field here in west oklahoma I think this may be a 'plug and abandon' on this hole. I may cut into the bottom of the box to see whats going on I havn't made up my mind on it yet