PDA

View Full Version : Hedgehog - Center Hill

RedDog
08-30-2009, 08:22 PM
The Hedgehog and lovely wife met me and family at my BIL's place on Center Hill. Great company and class folks. Good to get together with them.

As a bonus, he took me, my BIL, and Cuz-inlaw for a ride down the lake. He held off the triple digit (can't believe I used that phrase) speeds - but I will attest that his 26 is incredibility steady at mid-80s.

The Hedgehog
08-30-2009, 09:41 PM
It was a great time Tim. My only regret is that we could not make it back for dinner. I ran the numbers. It is about 45 miles from his house to Pate's Ford where I keep the boat.. Certainly doable after dark but I was having a good time and I could tell that the real fun was beginning. I am glad that Christina had enough sense to suggest that I call before we showed up to find some weary lake dwellers.

Christina and I really enjoyed ourselves. Your people are a top notch group. Do not come back over there without calling me. That goes for both summer or winter. Next time I will have my act together and get over earlier.

Donzi Vol
08-30-2009, 09:46 PM
Oh Tennessee camaraderie :)

Hedge, now you and Christina will just have to head over to the East side of the state for a visit. You're always welcome at Casa De Ramey!

Tim, Vol Navy in a couple weeks? I won't be in town this Saturday, but I should have the new Donzi in the water for the second game if you're in.

The Hedgehog
08-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Oh Tennessee camaraderie :)

Hedge, now you and Christina will just have to head over to the East side of the state for a visit. You're always welcome at Casa De Ramey!

Tim, Vol Navy in a couple weeks? I won't be in town this Saturday, but I should have the new Donzi in the water for the second game if you're in.

Casa Visits are good. Hmm. East Tn, mountains and Fall. Now when are you going to have the boat ready?

Tim and I discussed a visit to the Vol Navy scene. I will probably need to conceal my Bama heritage well.

Donzi Vol
08-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Casa Visits are good. Hmm. East Tn, mountains and Fall. Now when are you going to have the boat ready?

Tim and I discussed a visit to the Vol Navy scene. I will probably need to conceal my Bama heritage well.

Haha. Yeah, probably best to conceal the maroon and white if at all possible. I mean, I'm a pretty big guy, but I could only hold off so many TN fans!

The plan is to get the boat this weekend and have it on the water as soon as possible. I'll keep you updated.

RedDog
08-31-2009, 08:06 AM
Get togethers for the Vol Navy are a go - any time.

Yep - Center Hill was a blast this weekend. Weary lake dwellers might not have been the correct description.

The weekend is going down in history as either "The Big Itch" (My sister and I have been eaten alive) or "Just Call Me Magnum In The Morning, Baby" - don't ask

Wish I new what was wrong with the right side of my chest / ribs - hurts to breath deep.

Donzi Vol
08-31-2009, 10:04 AM
"Just Call Me Magnum In The Morning, Baby" - don't ask

I kind of want to ask, but then again I don't...