PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Barry Eller
08-30-2009, 10:15 AM
I have had a "BRAIN F@$T". On my remote oil filter there are arrows showing flow direction. On the receptacle on the engine block, the two holes that the oil cooler lines screw into are marked A & B. What is the flow direction? Does the flow return go to A or B?

BUIZILLA
08-30-2009, 10:26 AM
take the block adapter off, blow air in against the center port of adapter.... the center port in the block adapter is OUT from the block adapter to the remote filter IN

BUIZILLA
08-30-2009, 11:33 AM
Barry, is your adapter ported, or solid, and are your using the engine block ports for the hoses? or the spin on adapter ports? can't remember how OMC did that...

Barry Eller
08-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Barry, is your adapter ported, or solid, and are your using the engine block ports for the hoses? or the spin on adapter ports? can't remember how OMC did that...

Hey Pal, I found a photo I took before I disassembled it. Old Farts like me NEED to do things like that! The outlet marked "A" is on the right side and "B" is on the left. Facing the adapter you see "B" / "A". Backwards to the eye. "A" is the outlet, goes to oil cooler then the filter. "B" is the return.

Thanks!