PDA

View Full Version : Fogducker is 47

Ed Donnelly
08-29-2009, 01:43 PM
You won't start feeling old until you hit 50....SOOOO enjoy it while you can:happy_bi::happy_bi: ..............Ed

mike o
08-29-2009, 01:47 PM
:happy_bi: Enjoy it. Michael

Lenny
08-29-2009, 03:51 PM
The "JEEP" ( Willy's ) had a "problem" :rolleyes: I will let him expound.

Anyways Jeremy, ( Fogducker) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, :party::party::party::party::party::happy_bi::happ y_bi::happy_bi::happy_bi::happy_bi::happy_bi::lobs ter::lobster::lobster::lobster::lifeprese::lifepre se::lifeprese::kingme::kingme::kingme::kingme::kin gme::kingme::kingme::alligator:alligator:alligator :alligator:alligator:alligator:alligator:pizza::pi zza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::boat: :boat: :boat: :starfish: :starfish: :starfish:

Sorry I couldn't get out in the boat when you called for a Birthday "cruise: :rolleyes: (and I know how those end up :D ) I had to finish a kitchen today.

All the the best :yes: Lenny and Deneen

Hope your B-Day Scorpion cruise was eventful :D

Call me if you need a tow... :outtahere:

fogducker III
08-29-2009, 05:41 PM
Thank you boys and girls.........MP, I "test" fired the Jeep yesterday to make sure today went well............brand new oil pump seized and locked up tight, took the input gears out as well as the oil pump drive gears on the cam....................:boggled:

Oh well, back to the drawing board.....:wrench:

I called Lenny to see if he was available for a "birthday cruise" but he was working, went down to the boat ramp and launched, AFTER firing the boat in the driveway, which I always do to make sure.........NOTHING........lost power somewhere, appears to be a power drain on something? So, so far, my mechanical side of my birthday sucks...........but luckily, so does my other half, so my day is good.........:wink:

Friend's coming over tonight for some beverages........:drunk:

Lenny
08-29-2009, 05:46 PM
So, so far, my mechanical side of my birthday sucks...........but luckily, so does my other half, so my day is good.........:wink:

Now THAT is funny :yes:

( a little bit jealous, ... Lenny )

Carl C
08-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Happy Birthday :happy_bi:

LKSD
08-30-2009, 07:02 AM
Happy B day :)

Lenny
08-30-2009, 09:16 AM
Deneen/Jeremy

Jeremy/Lenny

fogducker III
08-30-2009, 11:21 AM
Ouch, my head hurts........:bonk:

Had a good day yesterday, would have been nice to get out in the boat but electrical gremlins have it in for me........:nilly:

Thanks Lenny and Deneen for coming over yesterday, hope you had fun, pics turned out good......... when do you want to pick up your fish?:eek::yes:

yeller
08-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Happy belated BDay Jeremy!! :party: :happy_bi:

fogducker III
08-30-2009, 11:44 AM
Happy belated BDay Jeremy!! :party: :happy_bi:

Thanks Glenn, we had a great time...........:kingme:

BTW. Your prop is done, he did an awesome job, best part, he only charged me $100 for it....:eek:

Let me know if you want the four blade done, IMO it needs it and as I said, he does good work...:wink:

yeller
08-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Thanks Glenn, we had a great time...........:kingme:

BTW. Your prop is done, he did an awesome job, best part, he only charged me $100 for it....:eek:

Let me know if you want the four blade done, IMO it needs it and as I said, he does good work...:wink:Thanks. I'll get the cash to you soon. I'm moving next week.

Send in the Turbo as well.

Have you tried any of the other props yet? I won't need them this year, so you can hang on to them if you like.

Donziweasel
08-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Happy B-day man, from me and Boo Boo......:happy_bi::wink::)

fogducker III
08-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Thanks. I'll get the cash to you soon. I'm moving next week.

Send in the Turbo as well.

Have you tried any of the other props yet? I won't need them this year, so you can hang on to them if you like.

No rush for the funds, just mentioned the cost because I thought it was cheap.....I will take in the Turbo this week..........

I tried to get out yesterday to try the Tempest and Mirage but electrical problems kept me ashore........:boggled: