PDA

View Full Version : Its alive

Brian41
08-29-2009, 10:00 AM
After 7+ years of planning and building the Dyno is making noise.... maybe to much noise I will check with neighbors later.

BigGrizzly
08-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Now This is good. Let me tell you what we had to do with a similar setup. we made channels for the wheels of the engine mount dolly because it likes to move left and right and is mot a good thing:yes:, even if tied down. so save your self a problem and make channeling the with of the wheels and a v entrance guide. That being said get to work and get Todd':yes:s boat done.
I like your style, your good at this. Now remember I can find something wrong with the Pope, so I am not blowing sunshine up your butt. So do not take my compliments lightly.

Carl C
08-29-2009, 11:25 AM
That's a sweet investment and the heck with the neighbors if they don't appreciate sweeeet music;).

Did you get the tool to flash efi computers yet?

MOP
08-29-2009, 12:14 PM
Boy that looks like a very sweet setup, do what you have to to keep the neighbors in check be a shame to have to put up with grief.

Brian41
08-29-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks guys just got back from the neighbors and after 3 days of running they had no idea what I was talking about. I told them if there is a problem just call and that I would stop testing by 9:00 PM when the guys come over for soda's and want to play.

BigGrizzly, Thanks I already though about angle iron guides to aid in lining the cart to the docking. I have not seen any movement with the mule engine yet but it only makes 630 HP with 598 FPT.

BigGrizzly
08-30-2009, 08:11 AM
Remember it does not take much to screw up the alignment. Now one failure and the dolly will jump off the ground. I only have seen the marks on the sides of the channel and have heard the stories. This one has had tracks since it was put together. These guys don't take chances.

roadtrip se
08-30-2009, 04:06 PM
that being said get to work and get todd':yes:s boat done.

+1....

I guess I should just be relieved that it isn't my motor sitting on that thing...