PDA

View Full Version : Florida commute

Cuda
08-28-2009, 08:20 PM
I had to go to Daytona Beach today to do an estimate. I got there before the condo owner, so I sat out back.

I hear it is already getting cold in Michigan.

mike o
08-28-2009, 08:45 PM
I had to go to Daytona Beach today to do an estimate. I got there before the condo owner, so I sat out back.

I hear it is already getting cold in Michigan.Wow, :bonk:that place looks really hopping. :boggled: So friggin Hot:cool!:...... everybodys inside right.:kaioken::kaioken::kingme:

gcarter
08-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Wow, :bonk:that place looks really hopping. :boggled: So friggin Hot:cool!:...... everybodys inside right.:kaioken::kaioken::kingme:
Yep, you can count on it. :cool!:

mike o
08-28-2009, 08:58 PM
Yep, you can count on it. :cool!:Pretty spectacular beach. Glad your out and about there, Mr. Cuda:kingme: .... Good luck on the Gig.:crossfing:

Cuda
08-28-2009, 09:37 PM
I see ya brought yer seashell bucket :) :)

Get the job? :crossfing:
I will know Monday or Tuesday. I'd give it a 90% chance.

Cuda
08-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Wow, :bonk:that place looks really hopping. :boggled: So friggin Hot:cool!:...... everybodys inside right.:kaioken::kaioken::kingme:
It's never that hot on the Atlantic. It's hotter in Deland. It's slow on the beach since school started this week. The beach will be hopping tonight.

Cuda
08-28-2009, 09:42 PM
Cool, rooting for ya man!!
I have to go to Seville (25 miles north) to do another estimate tomorrow.

Lenny
08-29-2009, 11:13 AM
Good luck Joe :yes: :crossfing:

Beautiful pic, but,... ahhh... where's all the trees, rocks, kelp and stuff :confused:

;)

Cuda
08-29-2009, 11:44 AM
My neighbor from across the street went surfing yesterday. There were swells from Bill. He said they were six footers and glassy at Cocoa Beach. He left this morning about nine to go to S Daytona to surf. He said he was surfing with a guy that was 58, and he was a shredder! :)

gcarter
08-29-2009, 11:49 AM

Beautiful pic, but,... ahhh... where's all the trees, rocks, kelp and stuff :confused:

;)
No kelp (Thank God), and the rocks are imported.......

:wink:

Cuda
08-29-2009, 11:57 AM

;)
I had plenty of trees, rocks, kelp, and sea lions when I lived in Oregon, along with the water that was about 45 degrees on the Fourth of July. :(