PDA

View Full Version : Our newest Firefighter's...

Air 22
08-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Had the kid's at our Engine Company #2 ..Station 2 today...they had a blast on the equipment and touring the station...:)

MOP
08-25-2009, 06:54 AM
Not sure if you had the same opportunity when you were a kid, when I was eight my Dad took me I have never forgotten. The guys were super nice showed me every piece of equipment they had and let me climb the stairs to slide down the pole until Dad got tired of waiting, I fessed up I was some tired too! You gave your crew a memory and a half!

Phil

Air 22
08-25-2009, 07:07 AM
Thanks MOP..We lived 2 miles from the firehouse in Lake George and use to visit the station often...As kids it was awsome...long lasting memories for sure.

As a firefighter my kids can get a litte more hands on time which they really enjoy. To see the smile on their faces and excitment in their eyes is priceless..:wink:

BUIZILLA
08-25-2009, 07:16 AM
you've graduated from stud pilot to stud firefighter?

smokediver
08-25-2009, 07:44 AM
Looks like you guys are having a great time ! I love it when kids come down to the station ...

Air 22
08-25-2009, 08:44 AM
you've graduated from stud pilot to stud firefighter?
Yup...I had 4 years up in Albany, NY (Pump Engineer) so that experience has helped...
Still fly'n too....:wink:...if I found a unit that aerial firefighting now were talking..:)...but were not moving West(Cali, Utah, Idaho etc) anytime soon...lol

and Jim...when the firefighter calender is out...I'll be sure to send ya one...:kingme:

Patti
08-25-2009, 08:46 AM
Aww, cute! When my son was little we lived up the block from a firehouse..needless to say we spent a LOT of time there..they were always great to the kids :)

mike o
08-25-2009, 08:54 AM
Just go back with Mom from the next best thing to the LG Dustoff. Actually she say's it a tie.:kingme:

Air 22
08-25-2009, 08:58 AM
Just go back with Mom from the next best thing to the LG Dustoff. Actually she say's it a tie.:kingme:

Mike.... Ashley and Allison say "Hello" Maryshannon....great pic's:wink: Disney World is the next family vacation...:)

BTW...Were is ur Mickey Mouse hat??:kingme:

BUIZILLA
08-25-2009, 09:00 AM
and Jim...when the firefighter calender is out...I'll be sure to send ya one...:kingme: spare me the beef pages... :pretzel: :lobster:

mike o
08-25-2009, 09:23 AM
Mike.... Ashley and Allison say "Hello" Maryshannon....great pic's:wink: Disney World is the next family vacation...:)

BTW...Were is ur Mickey Mouse hat??:kingme:LA, D land. Marys say the RIDES are much FASTER and NO lines a LG.:yes::kingme: