PDA

View Full Version : British Columbia and Lamborghini.....

Donziweasel
08-21-2009, 01:45 PM
The other day I was driving through town and passes a line of 26 new Lamborghini's coming the other way. Many had a sticker accross the top of the windshield that said "Lamborghini of Vancouver". Any of you BC guys know what they were up to? Pretty cool seeing that many Mucielago's and Gallardo's in a line......:wink:

About 6.5 million dollars worth of Lambo's.....

yeller
08-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Yes, it's built into our taxes. Along with the medical plan, everyone is entitled to their choice of Lambo.

It's true. :)

fogducker III
08-21-2009, 02:08 PM
http://www.lamborghiniclub.ca/Links.html

They are a dealer in Vancouver and have ties with the NW Lamborgini Club............my bosses' boss heads it up........:cool:

zelatore
08-21-2009, 04:24 PM
I think it's part of a tour down to the Monterey Historics / Pebble Beach / every-other-car-related-thing-you-can-think-of weekend in Monterey.

Last year when we displayed a new 50' Marquis at the Concouso Italiano I say a bunch of Lambo of Vacouver cars there.

Lenny
08-21-2009, 05:26 PM
A million years ago I drove non-stop to Beverly Hills CA, to see an original 16. 1970 or something. HM, Volvo etc. Yellow and black stripe. Original trailer too. I passed cuz it was not perfect :banghead: The fella that was selling it had a pile of cars. One Can Am. He said he gentleman raced it at above said event and that I would make a great co-pilot due to lack of sleep needs. :D

Very cool. :yes: