PDA

View Full Version : Lenny, Jeremy and the rest of the island....

yeller
08-21-2009, 12:07 PM
Finally!....you're going to get a boat out there in the correct color. :wink:

It's been in the works for quite some time, but now it's official. I'm moving to the Island. The deal with McD's is done and I'm relocating to Victoria 1st of September.

No boating for the rest of this year. In fact, I put less than 2hrs on the hour meter in the best summer I can remember, so I'll be ready to go for sure next year. :yes:

EricG
08-21-2009, 12:17 PM
Congrats on your move!

Lenny
08-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Yippee, you will love it here. Far more than there :yes: Time to kick back :yes: and go on Island time. :D

Which McD's? There are many. Downtown (s), Sidney, Keating, Langford, Sooke, Colwood, Mill Bay, Shelbourne ???

Welcome to your new home ( I am talking to the 22 here, not you Glen :D )

zelatore
08-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Heck, and I was looking for an excuse to visit Vancouver. Oh well, Victoria isn't exactly a stick in the eye. :wink:

yeller
08-21-2009, 01:46 PM
Thanks guys.

Time to kick back and go on Island time.Well if I have to go on your schedule to be on island time........no thanks. :)

Which McD's? There are many. Downtown (s), Sidney, Keating, Langford, Sooke, Colwood, Mill Bay, Shelbourne ???
The one downtown (Douglas St.), outside the downtown core (Pandora) and the one across from Hillside Mall as well as the tiny one in the Mall food court.

Welcome to your new home ( I am talking to the 22 here, not you Glen ) Hold the welcome then. The boat's not coming until next spring. Sucks to have to winterize the boat in August, but I haven't used it and won't have time to till next spring.

Zel, I'll go with you to Vancouver, but if you come to the island, you now have one more place to stay at. :yes:

Eric, it's always good to see you back on the board and now that you've been able to take the boat out a couple times, maybe we can get a west coast meet going again.

MOP
08-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Nice boost for the North West contingency, all good company!

fogducker III
08-21-2009, 02:04 PM
Well done Glenn, I know you will look good in those big floppy red shoes........:yes::eek::wink:

At least over here there are a few "co-pilot" seats, you are always welcome on-board my little 18...........unlike others on the board...cough (Lenny) cough............I boat all year round.....:bonk::boggled::yes::wink:

RickSE
08-21-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm still hoping to get up there next summer.