PDA

View Full Version : We have made it over 3 mo with the twins.....

Donziweasel
08-21-2009, 10:01 AM
Well, I am finally getting a chance to come up for air, at least a little. The twins are fine, well, as fine as two crazy babies can be. Jean is a beautiful little girl who has to have things on her terms. She eats, sleeps, etc....when she wants to. I have tried to reason and negotiate with her, but she is as stubborn as her daddy. More serious than Brooks, she responds to us, but only when we try to get a response out of her. You can make her smile, but you have to get it out of her. She has the biggest blue eyes and when she looks at me and smiles, it is all over.:)

Brooks likes to ham it up and is more easy going than his sister. Eats like a hog. He will sit sometimes for 30 minutes and have his own private party. Just smiles, gurgles and coos having a good ole time. He is not as fussy or stubborn as his sister and seems to have more of a predictable routine.

Boo Boo is turning out to be an amazing mother. Very patient and just dotes on them all day. She is amazing. I am so lucky to have her.

Well, here are a couple of pics, both are over 11 pounds now and doing fine......hopefully everyone will get to meet them at AOTH next year.

Ed Donnelly
08-21-2009, 10:06 AM
1,000 Islands isn't that far away either...
Start planning................Ed

mattyboy
08-21-2009, 10:27 AM
precious :)

just think 18 years from now you have move in day you better hope they go to the same college ;)

DW sorry to say but i just saw this on the news the avg cost of raising a child today for the first 18 years is about $390,000 Without college :eek:

but seriously there is no price tag on how much you'll love them and how much they add to your life.

enjoy them while they are young they grow up fast, next you know they are talking, then they learn to form sentences and then their own opinion :rolleyes:

;) :)

Lenny
08-21-2009, 11:43 AM
JOHN, beautiful, :yes: but, !!! how is the 540 and Criterion coming along :D

Donziweasel
08-21-2009, 11:48 AM
1,000 Islands isn't that far away either...
Start planning................Ed

Ed, next year maybe.....:wink::crossfing:

precious

just think 18 years from now you have move in day you better hope they go to the same college

DW sorry to say but i just saw this on the news the avg cost of raising a child today for the first 18 years is about $390,000 Without college

but seriously there is no price tag on how much you'll love them and how much they add to your life.

enjoy them while they are young they grow up fast, next you know they are talking, then they learn to form sentences and then their own opinion

Matty, I just hope they turn out as well as your daughter did. You have a very nice family as well.:)

and then they want the key to the Pengauzer (sp toasted I am sure) for the eve...

In thier dreams!!!! They will be lucky to get a 1994 Ford Explorer with 1,000,000 miles!

JOHN, beautiful, but, !!! how is the 540 and Criterion coming along

Thanks Lenny, let's just say the Critter isn't doing as well as the twins. Actually, I plan on getting back on it after Labor Day. Got to get her ready for AOTH in the spring, and with my schedule, it will probably take all winter!!!:wink::bonk::)

MOP
08-21-2009, 01:04 PM
Boy you did a nice job on the play area!

onesubdrvr
08-21-2009, 02:18 PM
John,

Congratulations again,... so glad to hear that everything is going well with the kids :)

New house looks great, beautiful children, great wife,... life doesn't get much better young man :)

Be good, and best wishes :yes:

Wayne

Last Real Texan
08-21-2009, 02:48 PM
They obviuosly get there looks from their Mom...

Great to see them John, thanks for sharing!

Tex

Boo Boo
08-21-2009, 03:57 PM
Boo Boo is turning out to be an amazing mother. Very patient and just dotes on them all day. She is amazing. I am so lucky to have her.

I like this part.

HOWARD O
08-21-2009, 04:13 PM
We have made it over 3 mo with the twins.....

Good for you guys, it's awesome isn't it? Mine just started kindergarten today, can't believe he'll be 5 on the 1st. Oldest is in driver's ed too, time goes by SO fast.

Now YOU only have a couple more HUNDRED months to go! :kingme:

MOP
08-21-2009, 04:14 PM
I like this part.

I can't believe he let you play with his computer!!!

Things are looking some good God Bless all of you and your new abode!!!!