PDA

View Full Version : An evening with Lillian Aronow

MOP
08-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Much to my delight Bonnie and I sat with Lillian Aronow this evening at a political function, she is married to a buddy that is the town judge out here. Let me say this she was an extremely nice and very personable gal, we did speak quite a bit about Don and the company much of which I will keep for private conversations. I will say the film that is kicking around right now is BS, those who bought it got beat! You want truth about Don read the Robb Report article on him. She is living out on the north fork now and her dad is in a very nice local assisted living place, we spoke of so many things it would take hours to type it all. It all started with this lady sitting at our table saying with the technology of today high performance boats do not need to be so loud, I said I have one of those noisy boats, she asked what it was I said a Donzi 22. She came back oh that was one of our boats and from there the conversation took off, she is so down to earth it is almost unreal. The list of names and places and the who's who was like a novel. Bonnie and I came away with not only meeting a fine lady but also I believe a very sincere person that you would never ever guess her roots!

Phil

MOP
08-20-2009, 08:46 PM
Write down your notes before you forget :D :D

We had such a good time I think it will be one of those memorable moments!

I brought up the the film, she had no knowledge of it but now knew why she saw people skulking around the Florida house quite awhile back. The family as a group has decided to let the no nothings run their course and tell their lies, the truth will come out! Like I mentioned in the film thread the original writer is a member of this board and pulled out of the project due the sensationalism and lies!

penbroke
08-20-2009, 10:09 PM
It sounds like you had an interesting day to say the least...

So, let me get this straight, I know a guy that talked to the wife of Don Aronow, and I own a boat that is old enough that he (Don A.) may have actually touched during construction. How cool is that?

Now I really need a lower...

Frank :shades:

chappy
08-21-2009, 07:09 AM
Very cool Phil.:yes:

Ed Donnelly
08-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Thanks for sharing Phil..:cool:...Ed

chip w
08-21-2009, 12:44 PM
Sounds like a great night. Glad to hear that you were able to talk to her and that she was so pleasant.

fegettes
08-21-2009, 08:37 PM
I feel like I am sitting on the edge of my seat. ......I want to hear more.