PDA

View Full Version : Spotted this boat, this weekend?

xedmoc
08-18-2009, 07:54 PM
What is it?

E

mattyboy
08-18-2009, 08:05 PM
mr fixx's

Conquistador_del_mar
08-18-2009, 08:22 PM
mr fixx's

Yep, that must be Mike's (Mr Fixall here) Donzi with the Allomotive decal on the transom. Bill

mrfixxall
08-18-2009, 08:33 PM
yeppers that would be me:) freekin rain!!!!! heading home with the girls,you must have been heading home from lake geneva the rt 12 way:) man time to do some touch up on the old trailer!!! those pics make it look like ****..

Donzi Vol
08-18-2009, 09:16 PM
Haha. Two board members on the road together unaware. I look for Donzi's going down the road so I can run them down and see if I know them. There's a Donzi fish boat that resides at a house down the road from me. I haven't gone up to the house and knocked on the door yet, but I'm getting closer.

mrfixxall: boat looks great!

xedmoc
08-19-2009, 08:54 AM
It was raining like hell, that is a real nice looking boat. Which lake on the chain to you like to go to? Grass Lake? Do you have any problems with the muddy shallow water. My boat will be ready soon. Talked to Mike yesterday and he said everything lined up great! Just waiting on the ne manifolds now.

Saw you on Rand road going north followed you for a while looking at the boat, I was going to camping world from Park Ridge to return something. Have fun, Nice boat.

Eric

mrfixxall
08-19-2009, 09:21 AM
It was raining like hell, that is a real nice looking boat. Which lake on the chain to you like to go to? Grass Lake? Do you have any problems with the muddy shallow water. My boat will be ready soon. Talked to Mike yesterday and he said everything lined up great! Just waiting on the ne manifolds now.

Saw you on Rand road going north followed you for a while looking at the boat, I was going to camping world from Park Ridge to return something. Have fun, Nice boat.

Eric

Thanx!:) that boat has been on the chain its whole life and hasnt seen any other body of water..ive had it since 1985 and the guy before me bought it new, way back i use to go through props every weekend running into somthing,they have been doing alot of dredging and since switched to a ss propeller and havn't torn a ear off the prop since..lol.. the chain has cleaned alot since the early 90's,i usually hang out in lake petite by the sand bar..

good luck with your boat and mabe ill see ya out their some time:)

P.S. try to stay in the middle of the lakes and channels and trim up a little and you wont have any problems.