PDA

View Full Version : Racing engine mount - BBC or SBC

Conquistador_del_mar
08-17-2009, 08:37 PM
I have a brand new racing engine mount that has never been used or mounted and it is black powder coated. It is built for Chevy engines. You will need some L brackets to mount it to your stringers. Here is the only place I could find one for sale: http://teaguecustommarine.com//store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=834_815&products_id=2907 Click on the picture for the dimensions.

How about $200 plus shipping? It is fairly heavy, but I would guess $25 would get it shipped almost anywhere in the states. Bill

olredalert
08-17-2009, 11:30 PM
------Bill,,,Its kind of late and im headed for bed, but Ill take it. Will do the follow-up in the morning. Too bad you dont have two. Want to trade some freshly done marine starters, or Merc TRS transmissions. LOL!!!.........Mr.Bill

Conquistador_del_mar
08-18-2009, 09:55 AM
------Bill,,,Its kind of late and im headed for bed, but Ill take it. Will do the follow-up in the morning. Too bad you dont have two. Want to trade some freshly done marine starters, or Merc TRS transmissions. LOL!!!.........Mr.Bill

Bill,
I just sent back a PM. We can talk this afternoon. Thanks, Bill

Conquistador_del_mar
08-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Bill,
It was great talking to you this week. I will send off the two engine mounts on Monday. I brought them home to wrap and box up over the weekend. It will be FedEx ground since I have had much better luck with FedEx over UPS in terms of handling problems. Bill

olredalert
08-22-2009, 09:58 PM
------Looking forward to seeing them, Bill. Thanks again!!!........Mr.Bill

Conquistador_del_mar
08-23-2009, 01:06 AM
Here is a shot of both with different views. You might notice that the mount bases for the actual engine are offset to accomodate the middle bolt. This means you can have it mounted either way with a slightly different placement of the stringer mounts. Bill

BUIZILLA
08-23-2009, 07:38 AM
what a cool find..

got one more?

olredalert
08-23-2009, 08:18 AM
-----Jim,,,I liked them. Headed for the Spit!!! :yes:.......Mr.Bill

Conquistador_del_mar
08-23-2009, 10:48 AM
what a cool find..

got one more?

Jim,
I actually need one for my Magnum 27' restoration, but when Mr. Bill said he needed two, I figured I can find another one by the time I will be needing it this next year. These were the only two I had. Sorry. Bill

olredalert
08-27-2009, 10:42 PM
------Thanks Bill, for such a smooth transaction. And what a wrapping job!!! Mounts arrived in perfect shape. How was the shipping, OK???........Mr.Bill

Conquistador_del_mar
08-27-2009, 10:54 PM
------Thanks Bill, for such a smooth transaction. And what a wrapping job!!! Mounts arrived in perfect shape. How was the shipping, OK???........Mr.Bill

Great news, Mr. Bill. I didn't think anything short of falling out of the truck would damage them - lol. I hope that shrink wrap came off without too much trouble. Shipping with the insurance came out almost on the money. Thanks, Bill