PDA

View Full Version : The Crossbow project is finnished

COOL CROSSBOW
08-17-2009, 02:36 AM
Hi gang! I have been tied up and I'm just now getting around to posting about Brodey's Donzi Crossbow. The project I took on last year. It has been an adventure, but it is finished. You can see it and read about it on my website. www.aaperformance.org (http://www.aaperformance.org) They told me I was a car guy and I couldn't do it. But I think it turned out very well. :wink:

Alan

Tidbart
08-17-2009, 07:01 AM
Nice job. Those 540's look badass.

B

The Hedgehog
08-17-2009, 08:31 AM
It looks like you guys had a blast with that project. That is great stuff. Enjoy

Now go run that boat some more.

FISHIN SUCKS
08-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Very cool!!! Looks like you guys did a helluva job:yes:!

Phil S
08-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Looks very nice....probably sounds sweeet too ! I didn't get to tool around on ya'll's website much, but when my 4.3 needs a tune-up, it sure sounds like I'll need to be talking with you all ! :cool!:

chappy
08-17-2009, 07:29 PM
That thing came out awesome, congratulations Alan. You guys looked like you were having a ball.

Donzi_Dude
08-17-2009, 07:39 PM
hee, hee, i bet shes got some jam now.

:shark:

COOL CROSSBOW
08-17-2009, 07:41 PM
Thanks guys we did. Phill You never know, we might be coming to a town near you. My real business is PDR paintless dent repair. During the summer months im out chasing the hail storms and we missed out on two that hit that area and I always travel with a basic set of tools, Timing light etc. I love to help anyone with what every they have run better than it is when we get off work for the day.

Planetwarmer
08-17-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks guys we did. Phill You never know, we might be coming to a town near you. My real business is PDR paintless dent repair. During the summer months im out chasing the hail storms and we missed out on two that hit that area and I always travel with a basic set of tools, Timing light etc. I love to help anyone with what every they have run better than it is when we get off work for the day.

You better come to Oklahoma. Check out the weather for the last few days! There is a huge hail storm going on as I am typing this.

COOL CROSSBOW
08-17-2009, 10:12 PM
Im watching right now. We're finishing a storm in Scots Bluff NB and suppose Head to St'Paul MN wednesday, may have to detour.