PDA

View Full Version : Poodle

BlownCrewCab
08-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Who the heck thought it was a good idea to start the season against 4 ranked teams????? I guess this is the kind of stuff that makes you tough, just not smart. Whats the word? do we have a prayer? We did much better when Randy Shannon actually coached players and not coaches. I'd like to put a Big U on my car but don't want to be laughed at..."Look at him, He so funny"..... is there hope?:confused::confused::confused:

VetteLT193
08-13-2009, 01:56 PM
It should work out well, after you get the first loss over with on week 1 I think the team will bounce back :popcorn:

BlownCrewCab
08-13-2009, 06:51 PM
It should work out well, after you get the first loss over with on week 1 I think the team will bounce back :popcorn:

Oh we'll whoop Fl State, I was thinkin more of #2 Oklahoma:kingme:

Cuda
08-13-2009, 07:22 PM
I'd rather see my sister in a ho house, than my brother at FSU.

Cuda
08-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Btw, my sister just got her master's at FSU last weekend. :(

VetteLT193
08-14-2009, 08:37 AM
On direct regard to the schedule, it's all about the money. UM backed FSU into the Monday night game because of the $$$ and exposure. Kind of odd on UM's part considering they lost both previous Monday night games against FSU.

From a neutral standpoint the FSU/UM opener game usually stinks. Neither team ever does much of anything. It's a 50/50 game.

The other 3 games for UM... If UM has increased their defense at all: I think G-tech is going to handle UM because they can take advantage of UM's speed on defense. OU and V-tech can be beaten if UM doesn't make a bunch of mistakes and penalties.

BUIZILLA
08-14-2009, 08:39 AM
On direct regard to the schedule, it's all about the money. UM backed FSU into the Monday night game because of the $$$ and exposure. Kind of odd on UM's part considering they lost both previous Monday night games against FSU. not so sure I agree with that...

VetteLT193
08-14-2009, 12:10 PM
not so sure I agree with that...

Well, they did lose both Monday night games so that's tough to disagree with...

As to the other part:

http://www.wctv.tv/sports/headlines/38261814.html

VetteLT193
08-14-2009, 12:33 PM
And apparently the 'noles decided it was worth it..

Yeah, money on both sides. Actually all sides. FSU, UM, ESPN, ACC.... list probably goes on from there :bonk: