PDA

View Full Version : gaffrig gauge bezels

BlakeSullivan
08-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Hi I purchased a set of the gaffrig 2 gauges for my donzi 16 and was wondering what sizes bezels to order for them . There are so many sizes , just want to make sure to order the correct ones thanks for the help, Blake Sullivan
O by the way the gauges sizes are Tach & Speedo measure approximately 3-7/8" O.D....hole size in dash would need to be 3-1/4" diameter. The smaller gauges (fuel, volt, temp, trim, oil) measure approximately 2-3/8" OD and would fit in a 2" dash cutout.

VetteLT193
08-10-2009, 02:16 PM
usually they tell you the cutout size. Many places sell them... Livorsi, Gaffrig, +++

Here is a link, and it is more clear on what fits what based on cutout...

http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=gaugebezels

mrfixxall
08-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Hi I purchased a set of the gaffrig 2 gauges for my donzi 16 and was wondering what sizes bezels to order for them . There are so many sizes , just want to make sure to order the correct ones thanks for the help, Blake Sullivan
O by the way the gauges sizes are Tach & Speedo measure approximately 3-7/8" O.D....hole size in dash would need to be 3-1/4" diameter. The smaller gauges (fuel, volt, temp, trim, oil) measure approximately 2-3/8" OD and would fit in a 2" dash cutout.

Tach & speedo, 3 3/8----------- (fuel, volt, temp, trim, oil) 2 1/16-1/8.....

BlakeSullivan
08-10-2009, 06:54 PM
thanks for the help got some on order