PDA

View Full Version : I bought a 16 outboard classic last night!

fasttrucker
08-09-2009, 01:20 PM
I bought Zeeksta,s 16 donzi outboard w/200hp johnson motor.So as of right now I own 3 boats!:bonk:....Looks to be a fun donzi for my son.This is my first classic donzi :wink:

Just Say N20
08-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Congratulations! I will be anxious the hear how it performs with the 200, as will one PWC turned Donzi enthusiast :wink:.

And, 1 boat sold off the Board, from one member to another. Isn't that how it is supposed to work? :yes:

Donzi Vol
08-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Cool stuff! I played with a 16 o/b for a few weeks at the beginning of the season. It has a 200 yamaha on it. I had it to about 55mph, but I'm certain that if I had had the opportunity to play with props that it would have pulled 60. So...tell your son to take it easy at first! haha

fasttrucker
08-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Cool stuff! I played with a 16 o/b for a few weeks at the beginning of the season. It has a 200 yamaha on it. I had it to about 55mph, but I'm certain that if I had had the opportunity to play with props that it would have pulled 60. So...tell your son to take it easy at first! haha
Iam going to share this donzi with my son,look out for me:eek:

Donzi Vol
08-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Iam going to share this donzi with my son,look out for me:eek:

Haha. I like your style! There's something about sharing a Donzi with someone else. As a younger guy, I can personally attest how wonderful it is being able to share in this madness with my uncle. Yes, the boating is wonderful, but the memories, frustrations, lessons learned, and friendships created beat it any day of the week. I'm happy for your new father-son venture...go have some fun for all of us!

All the best,
David

Greg Guimond
08-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Cool boat,
I wonder how many of the 16 OB's are still out there .............