PDA

View Full Version : Donziweasel

zelatore
08-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Say.....haven't heard anything from the Weasel in a while.

You still out there DW? Or are you so busy trying to keep the buses running you don't have time for us anymore?

Carl C
08-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Yup, he reported a couple days ago that he was without internet for a while and is busy moving into the new home. I guess two babies keep you busy too. He will probably check in.

The Hedgehog
08-06-2009, 08:35 AM
I talked to him a few days ago.

Like Carl said, he is getting set up in the Lazy P.

Moving is such a joy, I could not imagine it with twins.

Donziweasel
08-06-2009, 09:09 AM
The Weasel lives, if just barely. Hedge is right, been VERY busy moving, landscaping, taking care of twins, etc..... Been the hardest two weeks of my life........ Give me another week or two and I will update with pics of the Lazy P and what has been going on. Thanks for the concern guys........:)

Bummer about Destin...... Hopefully we will be able to still meet up with some of you guys.......:crossfing:

LKSD
08-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Cool, good to hear your still kickin'.. ;) We were wonderin when you were going to move in the new place.. Stellar pad for sure.. :) Jamie

VetteLT193
08-07-2009, 09:36 PM
What's your time frame on Destin? If we can push it around plus or minus a week my brother and I will make it happen.

Talked to my shirt guy already and we would probably have a change in venue but we can make it happen if I'm not on the cruise ship.