PDA

View Full Version : 1968 16' Magnum Missile

Cig35Mistress
08-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Anyone in the market for a Magnum Missile 16' tunnel hull project? I have an original 1968 production date hull on a steel trailer, needs full restoration.

Hull and deck seem very solid, transom is questionable, and would definitely need to be redone to handle big power, which is what most people are doing regardless. Trailer is decent, rolls down the road straight with decent tires. Just a good, solid, deadly original foundation to build from.

Located in South Florida. Asking $2250 or best reasonable offer. Title in hand for the boat, and notarized bill of sale for the trailer. Not desperate to sell it by any means, just throwing it out there if someone wants it before I start throwing money at it! I'd love to see someone properly restore it as original with an inline-six 1250 Mercury.

I've attached some photos, they are pretty terrible and don't do the boat justice, but you'll get the idea. Don't mind the black painted area on the port aft quarter, or the red transom . . . I was bored and started testing colors with a spray gun one night! :bonk:

Harry
HSL1048@gmail.com

Cig35Mistress
04-27-2010, 04:26 PM
To the top . . . looking for a quick sale to a good home! Reduced to $1850 obo. Thanks!

bertsboat
04-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Pm me please. Thanks