PDA

View Full Version : Thunder on the bay was fun!

fasttrucker
08-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Fun run this year,we had I think 13 donzi,s.I counted 5-22 classics,1-donzi fishboat(twin merc outboards),1-old 22z,1-donzi cruiser,1-35zr,and 5-zx,s(27zx and 2-28zx,s,28zxo,33zx.)We had a donzi auction and my wife took home two nice donzi wine glasses.We had good weather, bay was flat and a nice hot cheaspeake summer day.:shades:

LKSD
08-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Sounds like it was fun, I wish we could have made it there this year, but we were out on business again in NY.. Any pix to post? :) Jamie / Lakeside

fasttrucker
08-02-2009, 06:38 PM
I didnt bring my camara:confused::frown:They did have a guy taking a lot of pictures with a tele-photo lens,not sure who he was?They also had a heli-copter doing air shots.My donzi,s outdrive was in fla for warrenty repairs.:frown:I was in tonys cruiser.Tony let me drive from the second stop.:shades: that donzi had twin 454,s and went 46mph on the gps.We ran one speed the whole time,a lot of fun!

TBroccoli
08-03-2009, 12:27 PM
I had a great time Saturday. We lucked out with the weather. The bay was nice and flat. Three 22's left the last stop (Susky's Bar) and averaged about 62mph all the way back to Jackson's. Beautiful ride. What was the copter's address?

note: Brother in law was a big auction winner bringing home three items. I was the big auction loser, paying for the three items. Good cause!!