PDA

View Full Version : OMC trim/tilt pump

MOP
08-01-2009, 02:10 PM
I have an OMC trim/tilt that I bought for a spare for my 16, It was run and pressure checked when I bought it. I has be stored in a plastic bag in my stash. $125+ship

It could probably be adapted to Merc or Volvo, the systems run at the same presures and are wired about the same. A fitting change may be needed maybe not.

Phil

Donzi Racer
08-02-2009, 03:34 AM
I have an OMC trim/tilt that I bought for a spare for my 16, It was run and pressure checked when I bought it. I has be stored in a plastic bag in my stash. $125+ship

It could probably be adapted to Merc or Volvo, the systems run at the same presures and are wired about the same. A fitting change may be needed maybe not.

Phil

Phil,did you save me $25 for negotiations? Would $100 plus shipping buy it? If so I am offering $100 plus shipping. When it comes time to get a volvo 270 or 280 to trim and I need a question or two answerred about this part and you say you should have paid me the $125, then I might better pay the $125 including questions, + shipping. hahahahah I will take it. How do I get the $ to you? Tom mishunaire@aol.com